chapter six. {that should be me.}

{thanks for the support x; fan comment and read xox}

Today was a sad day.

I feel empty.

I feel lost..

Do you know why?..

You found someone to love, princess.

You met someone from your school. Someone you could laugh with and love. Someone that could make you smile and someone that could make you feel special. And it's not me, of course. I don't know what to say, honestly. I've been in love with you for a very long time. You're supposed to be my little human. How could you?..

Call me selfish or greedy, but you're mine. You're all mine. I love you so much. I would do anything for you. If I was alive, I'd die just for you. But it drives me mad knowing that you love someone else. I love you. And I always will.

You were in your room with your boyfriend. You both hugged and kissed. I stood there just watching. I was sad. And I was angry. More angry than I've ever been in my whole life. That's supposed to be me, princess. I wish you only loved me. The worst part is that I can't do anything but watch you have the time of your life with him.

You broke what was left of my heart. It's like I can't breathe. I care about you, not him. He doesn't see the scars on your skin like the way I see them. He isn't haunted by the thought of you even hurting yourself. I don't even think he knows about them at all. He isn't constantly making sure you're okay. He doesn't feel the way I feel towards you. I love you so much. Maybe even too much. But that's okay, darling. My love for you will never go away.

I will always care for you. Your kind just moves on and breaks hearts. But I'll be with you forever. That should be me, holding your hand. That should be me, making you laugh. That should be me, this is so sad..

This is so wrong. I can't go on till you believe that, that should be me..