Chapter 13: Family Bonds

The song for this chapter is 💙"Perfect" Pink.

Winter's Pov

I walked into the bathroom to use the shower only to see someone in there.

"Hello," I whispered the door opened. "Ummm... Hi sorry, but I can't leave".

She said God did Daniel being a diva into this room. 

O gosh, Isabella is bitchie enough. Thank you.

"Why not," I yelled she opened the door to reveal a tail and fins. "You're a siren," I said.

"Only half one on my mother's side, my dad is a human." She said. I looked at her. "Can I help you dry tail, if you want," I said to her trying to be nice.

"Sure." She replied, I use my powers and dried her tail.

Dawn's Pov

It's Saturday, and I wanted to sleep, but people are busy helping Ash move in, it's honestly annoying, but luckily She seems cool.

"Dawn," said Daniel, who walked into my room. "Hi." I said, "David's coming he's bored"  and then he turned his attention to the boxes.

He looked at Ash, and he made him "in love"  face.

Daniel's Pov

She was the definition of beauty. If Ares and Zeus had a child, it would be her (p. s Percy reference).

Her blond hair gently brushed her shoulders, her small brown eyes hidden behind a beautiful pair of black glasses her beautiful tanned figure, her legs looked amazing in that pair of Grey shorts.

"DAN." I looked over to see David and Danny yelling in my ears. "Umm Guys I think  I'm I  love," I mumbled as I sat on  Danny's bed.

"I think I I  love Ash." I whispered to Danny, "That's nice." said, David.

Author's note: the quadruplets have a connection which links there mind it's called quadetics. 😆)

"We can all go on quadruple dates." said Danny trying to braid my hair." Nope, I'm single and so are you Daniella ". said David, who finally looked up from his  phone."

So, you just had to remind me of that jerk Denver". said Danny, she looked down at her toenails. Nice colour. She loves gray.  She slowly begins to cry. 

I hate it when she cries.

 "No don't cry, Danny," yelled David.

She only cried harder. I hugged her. "I'm sorry Danny." said David joining in on the hug. " I wanna hug." She mumbled and joined in. "I love you guys." said, David.

"Shut up, you love us." teased Danny. "Yeah he does, he just said it," I said laughing at David's face. "Stupid quadetics." He mumbled. We all just started laughing.

Hi people, I pre write stuff so it looks longer, in the book. But I'm super Sowie that the chapters are shorter now.
So.....................................
Vote😁
Comment😆😄
Follow 😊😄😚