Chapter 5: the day goes on

sorry for not updating school is crazy and I have a lot of homework and junk, like that now I'll try and publish at least 3 chapters at once.

Dawn's Pov

I was outside in the school garden with Winter and Isabella.

They were playing in the snow, Winter made while I was used the opportunity to practice my air bending.I was floating in the air trying to focus, when suddenly some weird flew right into me, causing me to fall. 

This is it I had a good run.

 As my face was about to hit the ground, somebody saved me. 'Are you ok 'asked the guy, he looked familiar." I'm fine just a little bruised''. I mumbled under my breathe.

 "Sorry I was In a race with a couple of my friends, are busy ?".He asked putting his hands in his pockets, "Nah, I'm bored ".I Mumbled, "I don't even know your name". I said looking at him, he was tall broad body structure, black hair and deep brown eyes.

"I'm Panasonic, I was the guy who showed you, your room". He said quietly. "OHH now I remember you ".I said with a small smile. "Do wanna hang sometime". he said looking around "Sure' I said suddenly.

Danny came out no way "DAAAAAWWWWWNNNNN".yelled Danny with one of her overexcited smiles on her face, "Guess what ?" asked Danny. sigh this girl is something else. "You found a pizza place around here ".I replied as blunt as possible.

"No, Dyce is our................. cousin !!".She said with pure joy, my attention turned towards Dyce and she nodded her at me ."Welcome to the family, Dyce and I warn you, just because we are family doesn't mean you can wear or touch my clothes". I said to her . 

Another girl in the family is good cause Danny can be weird sometimes, but still whatever.

Daniel's Pov

I was 'walking around the school and a girl, she looked familiar then she laugh could only and I hear it loud and clear, that laugh could only belong to one person. Athena, the girl who broke my heart, the one girl I could never get, the girl who teased me for wearing glasses.

I quickly ran away from the hallway to my room. I walked into the room to see David asleep in the middle of his bed. "David dude its the afternoon are you seriously sleeping ".I yelled into his ear. "WHAT ".He said looking at me, "Dan's looking for us, plus its time for lunch".i said to him sitting on my bed, "Fine". he moaned and got off his bed, he combed his hair and followed out of the room .

It was lunch and the girls were already eating , when we got there Isabella and Zen were laughing about something. "Dan, Dawn what's up ?"I asked sitting opposite of Danny ."Should I tell them or you? Said Danny looking at Dawn." You ". said Dawn," OK, first Dawn has a boyfriend and second Dyce is our cousin ". said Danny eating another slice of pizza.

" I must be sleeping ". said David," Nope now eat". said Dawn drinking her water. "Welcome to the family". I said picking up a slice of Winters pizza and she froze my hand.

A/N: SO oooooooooooooo sowie for not updating school work is crazy.