The Gang leaders Girl

ZADDY 😻😻🤤🤤👅👅^

Y'all can figure if it's edited or not

Chapter 3:

Pedia's POV

"Thanks again for dropping me off," I say getting out of Sky's car.

"You're welcome anything for my best friend," she says with a smile.

I made my way into Groove Train Cafe and went behind the counter and to the staff door. I put my apron on, retie my hair, got my notepad out, and went to the front of the counter.

Groove Train was not busy there were only a couple of people in it and most of them were been served or have been served. I got out the book I got from the library and started reading it; I was getting into the book until I hear someone coughing.

"Umm shit sorry I didn't see you there," I say putting my book down and go to the machine.

"Sorry about that I got carried away," I said shyly.

"Welcome to Groove café would you like to take your order or do you want a table?" I ask looking at the three of them who were standing in front of me.

"Umm table for four," hottie #3 said

"Sure thing," I say walking to the end of the counter so I could show them table number 5.

"Umm, when you're ready to order just call me," I say turning around and making my way back to the counter.

I go to the staff door and refresh myself and as I was about to start reading my book I hear the bell goes off when someone enters. I look at the person who enters but I can't see their face because they were facing down and they were on the phone and from what I could see he looked pissed at whoever he was talking too and looks around and finds the people he was looking for and makes his way to them.

After about 15 minutes, table number 5 finally to order, sadly I was the only person who was not busy so I took their orders.

"Good evening, what you guys like to order?" I asked looking at my notepad not wanting to make eye contact.

"Can I get lasagna and coke for the drink," hottie #2 asked.

"I'll have the chicken schnitzel with solo," hottie #2 said.

"Beefsteak with mountain dew," hottie #4 said.

"Can I get a beef burger and a lemon and lime bitter?" hottie #1 asked, he and had a tattoo on his neck.

"Your food would be delivered soon," I say then walk away behind the counter, gave the cooks the food list. I go to the front and start making their drinks. I walked to their table and handed them their drinks, I felt the person with the hot voice looking at me. I shrived.

I think someone has just walked past my grave

My shift was coming to an end, Sky texted saying she was nearly there. Y'all might be wondering how she has a phone. I worked really hard for my phone and car which I don't use it because it's at my mums' friend's house, my dad doesn't know about it.

Table number 5 was still there and every now and then, I would make eye contact with the person with the neck tattoo. My stomach fluttered whenever we looked at each other.

Is this what love at first sight feels like?

He looked hella familiar, but I do not know from where. He was good looking for sure; okay good looking is not even the word to describe that fine as looking species.

My shift was over; I was shitting myself I did not want to go home. I pray they are asleep because I do not another beating. As I walked out I could feel eyes on me, I looked up and made eye contact with hottie #1.

"Hey," Sky said as I closed the door.

"There was this really hot guy, he had a nose pricing and tattoos on his neck," I look out the window.

"This is where I leave you," she puts her car in park.

"Good night Sky,"

"Night sleep well, let's hope that your parents are asleep,"

"Yeah, me too," I open her door and get out and make my way to the front door grabbing out my keys and unlocking the door and opening it a little. I turn to see that Sky was still in the driveway and I give her a quick wave, walk inside, closed the door behind me, and make my way to the kitchen. I turn the light on and grab a drink of water and as I was about to turn the light off I was pulled by my hair.

"Where and why did you come home this late," my father asked me, I could smell the cheap beer on his breath.

"I was at work,"

"I don't believe you stupid hoe," the sperm donor punches me in the stomach.

"What do we have here?" the crack whore comes into the kitchen.

"I found this fuckin hoe in my kitchen," the donor said releasing my hair; I thought they had been finished.

"Well she should learn a lesson don't you think Harold" [1] crack whore said with an evil grin on her face.

"I think that we should babe, after all, she was checking out the guys well she was working, so she needs to be tough a fucking lesson," [2] sperm donor said and walks to the kitchen and grabs a knife, I knew I was going to see my mother again by tonight. He pulled out some salt and made his way back here

"Baby, tie this filthy thing I call a daughter, she should've died when I had the chance to kill her while she was on life support," Harold says grabbing a chair and rope.

"Sure babe, anything to get rid of her ugly disgusting ass," she says while grabbing me by the hair and dragging me to where the chair was and tying me up to it.

"If it wasn't for you, your mother would be here right now," Harold says and stabs me in the thigh and I felt it hit the bone. I screamed.

"If you won't selfish she would be here. It should have been you who died," he takes the knife out, stabs me in my other thigh, and twists it in my leg

"Feel the pain I feel every day when I have to see you're fucking ugly excuse of a face," he takes the knife out, grabbing salt and putting it on the stab wounds.

I was crying in pain.

"I live off your screams, it brings joy to my ears," Susan said. "Can I try?" she asked.

"Yes baby," my father says.

"Fucking piece of nigger shit," she grabs the knife "You were that cumshot that your mother was going to swallow," and stabs the same spot.

"One day you root in hell you fucken slut," I say.

"What was that?" Susan asked.

"One day you root in hell you fucken slut," I say louder than last time.

"I'm going to teach you a lesson, you don't talk back to me," she gritted her teeth.

She made her way to the jug, boiled water once it was done she place it next to me, grabbed the knife and started stretching my stomach while leaving marks, after that, she got salt poured it in the hot boiling water and dumped the water on me. I cried in pain, the last thing I remember being punched in the face and I was out.

I am in heaven

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[1] OK I named him Harold because he sounded like on to me

[2] I hate it when people use pet names like baby, babe or bae it makes me cringe

LIKE. COMMENT. SHARE.

21/08/18