Being With Him

(Y/n) Pov
Today, Dally told me that Ponyboy wanted to hang out with me for today. I didn't have anything planned so I just went to his house. He has been waiting for me since an hour but I didn't care at all. He kept holding me by the waist or my hand when we were walking somewhere like the park or a store. I didn't care anymore I was already used to it. I looked at him and smiled, he smirked by then my smile came into a serious face. "Why do you keep on smirking?", I asked him "Well, I pretty much like you", he said scratching his head. I blushed and just tied to hide it with looking down at the ground. Ponyboy noticed me and put up my face to look at him, I just blushed more and he just kissed me. I kissed back and we separated. I blushed bright red and he just smiled at me. A girl named Cherry came by us and pushed me to hug Ponyboy but he just looked at me. "(Y/n) you alright?", he said while helping me up "Y-Yeah", I said while brushing the dirt off me. He hugged me after I finished brushing the dirt off me, Cherry just crossed her arms and gave me a glare. "I will keep Ponyboy to myself!", she whispered. I just didn't care so I gave her a smirk and gave Ponyboy a kiss on the cheek. "Wow..never knew you'll give me a smooch", he said while smirking "How many you'll ever want one? I'll give it to you", I said and looked at Cherry. She left and I just felt protected by the boy I now love. "Give me another one", he said so I gave him a kiss and he kissed me back. "Your welcome", I said to him. It was getting into the sunset and me and Ponyboy went back to his home and we sat on his roof. "The sunset is beautiful", I told him "Not as beautiful as you", he replied back to me. I just blushed and smiled "Thanks". "Your welcome", he said. I tried to get down but I couldn't because I was afraid, Ponyboy was already down there. He wanted to catch me but I didn't really trust him that much. He called his biggest brother, Darry and Dally but I was still afraid. They were all 3 were waiting for me to jump but then I just closed my eyes and jumped. I felt someone's arms catch me and I opened and saw Ponyboy. H-He caught me, that time I knew that I trusted him by now. He put me down slowly and I just stood standing up and I felt my eyes getting tried. Dally took me to the house and just laid me in my room in my bed. I just slept there smiling because of the awesome day with Ponyboy.

A/N: Chapter 2 is my favorite. Idk why but I love it. Don't you agree? Maybe in chapter 3, 4, or another one Ponyboy might as you for a date wink wink. Giving you a hint wink wink. There's something in my eye wink. Anyways BYEEE!!