Bad Girl

Sara's face was glowing. She forced herself back into her crimson jumpsuit. Sara was busy savoring the last few minutes of time that she had with Tara. She knew that he was forbidden fruit, and if the other women learned of her deceitful act of pleasure, she would surely be lynched. Tara was two things that Faisa despised; a Turquoise Tunic and a man.

Even thought the current generation of Crimson Cloaks had never met a man, they were still raised to hate them with a passion. Women used to be in an oppression because of man. Women got so fed up with it that they decided to make a plan that would push the males into extinction. Every woman married and then killed her husband. Now women live in fear of the White Wolves, which are deformed wolves injected with the soul of a man.

She thought to herself about how her heroic ancestors screwed up their lives even more. Trying to kill off man ended up making man a killing machine. Also, her ancestors obviously didn't rid the world of every single man. They forgot about one, maybe even more.

Sara grabbed Tara's hand and pressed it against her chest. She smiled and glued her stare to his eyes. Even though their faces were on top of one another nearly ten minutes before, she failed to realize how stunning his light green eyes were. They reminded her of the head of a blooming tree in the heart of Spring.

She released her grasp on Tara's hand, and he lowered it back down to his side. He wanted to stay in that position for the rest of his days, but then Sara messed it up. She looked down, giggled and whispered, "If you ever need to contact me, remember that feeling and you will find me."

Sara spun around and began to march out of the cave. She heard a slight sniffle and looked over her shoulder to see Tara kneeling on the ground, crying. Sara did not want to seem heartless, but she had to get back to Faisa. The women were probably getting nervous without their president to lead them out of the dark.

She trudged back over to the depressed boy and squatted so she could be face to face with him. She focused on he tears that were falling to the ground as she muttered, "Tara what's wrong? I have to get back to Faisa and help out my society."

Tara's face still faced the ground as he tried to say a sentence to Sara. He struggled to get it out, but eventually he cried, "Why does it have to end? Why do you and I have to split apart from one another?"

For once, she didn't have the answer to a question. His questions were not the only things that confused Sara about him. She also did not have a clue what he was doing. She had only seen a person cry once in her life and that was the one person that actually loved her. Her mother, whom was dead and was never going to be able to walk on the Earth again.

Sara did not know how to handle a person in sorrow, so she reacted naturally. She raised her hand and struck him with the back of her hand. He fell to the ground, crying more tears than he was crying before. Along with the slap, Sara added, "What the hell are you doing Tara? For one, you are a man, so suck it up! Also, what are these extreme expression of feeling?"

Tara caressed his burning cheek as he lifted himself off of the ground. He threw Sara a piercing stare before saying, "What I'm feeling is love for you. I am getting so worked up, because I love you and you are about to walk out of my life!"

Now, Sara was more confused than ever. Tara just threw out a word that Sara had never heard before. The word felt funky on her tongue, and when she said it she felt warm vibrations inside of her stomach. She kind of enjoyed the feeling.

Sara turned her back to Tara. He grabbed her shoulder, but she still refused to face him. With his hand on her shoulder, Sara mumbled, "I really have to get home. I'm sorry, but I'm unable to do anything for you. This has to be where our relations with one another end. We can no longer go on."

Sara tried to walk away, but Tara kept her stuck int her position. He refused to let go of Sara before letting her hear what he was thinking about. Sadly, he said, "Why? Why must we split apart?"

She spun around in her place. The tone in her voice represented anger. She inched closer to him as she spat, "Why? Well, Tara, you are multiple enemies in one! If I'm seen with a Turquoise Tunic, the Crimson Cloaks will surely kill me. If I'm seen with a man, every single woman will make sure that I end up in Hell. that is why we must split up Tara!"

Sara pushed Tara away causing him to lose his grip of her shoulder. She quickly stormed out of the cave before Tara was able to stop her. She was greeted by cold, snowy weather. She trudged along for a few seconds before Tara emerged from the cave and screamed, "Wait!"

Sara heard him, but she kept pushing through the snow. Tara dodged snowflakes and miniature avalanches as he tried to catch up to Sara.

Once he caught up to Sara, he tackled her into the snow. He knew that wasn't the smartest idea, but it was the most fun idea. They rolled around in the snow temporarily, before Tara was able to completely pin Sara down. He looked into her eyes with a shining smile. She spat him, landing a strand of spit on his cheek. He wiped it from his cheek, displeased, then said, "Please come with me!"

Sara struggled to free herself from the position she was in, but she was stuck. Her arm was going numb and she couldn't reach her musket. She was stuck with a boy who was able to slice her neck at any second. She gave in, but not before yelling, "Go back to Roem and do what? Have the Turquoise Tunics execute me on the spot? Yeah, that's not going to happen!"

Tara let Sara loose, but Sara decided not to run away. She wanted to hear what he was going to say. he cleared his throat, then mumbled, "I'm not going back to Roem. I'm going to find and kill off all of the White Wolves so we don't have to live in fear of them anymore."

Sara stared deep into his eyes for a second, then laughed in his face. She knew that two people taking down all of the White Wolves was preposterous. she also knew that it was going to be difficult to not be caught by the Crimson Cloaks or the Turquoise Tunics. She knew that it was extremely dangerous and very risky, but she also knew that there were good aspects to his plan as well.

The biggest pro was the fact that she got to spend more time with Tara. Also, if all of the White Wolves were dead, she would be considered a hometown hero. If she were a hero, then her town would forget about her running away and she wouldn't have to be punished.

She weighed both of the options in her head. There were extreme risks down both roads, but she knew the path that she needed to take. She sighed, looked upwards towards Tara and cheered, "I'll do it!"