twenty-six

"It's truely fucking go time!" Mae yells high-fiving Raven over my body as were wheeled quickly down the hallway.

"Okay, Miss Quinn, only two people can cause into the room. Who do you choose?"

"That's easy." Zayn says.

"Me." all six of them say, apart from Niall.

"What? What do I gotta see any of that for?" He asks shrugging. "One of you go."

"Look we don't have time for this." Doc Deb says as her team stops me at the delivery room doors. "Who's the father?"

"Harry." I say through gritted teeth.

"Okay, one more, hurry up we don't have all day now."

"Zayn.. Oh god Harry why didn't you get a vasectomy what the hell did you do to me!" I yell.

I'm wheeled into the delivery room where my legs are propped and and our doctors and nurses are prepped.

"Cocksucking mother fucking cum guzzling bitch!" I scream.

"And it is time to get off live." Zayn says turning his phone off.

"I want the drugs! Give me the drugs!" I yell flopping back on the bed.

"It's much too late for that." Doctor Debbie says lifting my legs up.

"I don't care I want- no I need those drugs!" I scream gripping a nurse by the collar.

"Hey, hi it's okay Liv, just breath like we practiced." Harry says taking my hand from the terrified looking nurses uniform and into his. Zayn goes around to the other side and does the same.

"I hate you, I hate you so, so much!" I say feeling tears welt up in my eyes.

"I know sweetie, I'm sorry." he says in a low voice.

"Okay we can see a head that's good." Doctor Debbie says

"Can I push this fucking demon out yet?!" I yell squeezing Harry's hand

"Not quite yet Miss Quinn."

"Zayn?" I say looking up at him.

"Yeah?"

"I will gladly pay- fuck I think something ripped! My vagina is done for! I was gonna make a smart ass remark but never mind." I groan out.

"You're fine Miss Quinn, you're almost ready to push."

"Now?"

"No Miss Quinn." Doctor Debbie says.

"Kill me." I mumble. 

"Now?"

"No, Miss Quinn." Doctor Debbie says in a more stern voice.

I turn to Harry and let go of his hand briefly only so that I can punch him the the stomach as hard as I can.

"I love you, but you did this to me!"

I turn to a laughing Zayn and do the same.

"And you let him! Think about what you want, let yourself be happy, doopy doopy doo, no I like the idea of you and Harry, blehh!" I mock, forcefully taking their hands back into mine.

"I don't sound like that." Zayn says in an offended tone.

"Fuck you." I spit.

"Fair enough."

"Can I please start pushing now?!"

"No."

"Goddamnit!"