eighteen

I didn't mention this in the last chapter because it wouldve ruined it but there's exactly 2017 words LOL also here is awful in the last chapter what a baddie

"Harry..." I say flicking on the lightswich

"Olivia!" Harry says popping up quickly. But what I didn't expect was for another person to follow in suit.

"Olivia?" a female voice said sitting up covering her naked half with a pillow...my pillow.

My entire world stopped. I could hardly even process what my eyes were seeing. I kept opening and closing my mouth like a gold fish not knowing what to say when i realized something and suddenly I was able to speak again.

"Yo-you...I know you!" I yell pointing an accusing finger her way. "You did my hair back in 2015 when I first met Harry!"

"Suprise bïtch." Andrea says sending me a sinister smile.

Opal

"Olivia..."

"You little bitch!" I yell charging towards the bed letting my large coat fly open. I didn't care if Harry got to see it now. He'll get to see what he's missing.

"Liv, no!" Harry says grabbing me by the waist.

"I don't know why you're grabbing me cause I was coming to fight you!" I yell smacking him across the face.

"What the hell!" he yells.

"Oh don't give me that bull crap, Harry!" I yell. "You ditched me at the party to bring this 12 year old homeless 1920s paperboy to our house and decided to fuck her in our bed?! Laying her on my pillows?! Classy."

"I do not have the body of a 12 year old boy!" Andrea yells putting on her bra and panties under the covers.

"Oh please you literally have no curve I know actual 12 year old boys with more curves than you! How does your body actually have that little of definition, it's almost baffling!" I yell getting angrier.

"Olivia I think you need to calm-"

"Harry I swear to every god if you tell me to calm down.." I say through gritted teeth.

I ball my fists at my side angrily, I can feel myself shaking. I squeeze my eyes shut and manage to pull two words out of my mouth.

"Get out.." I mumble.