Chapter 4: The Warning

Start from the beginning

"*sigh* Fine I'll answer your questions but only under one condition...."Gohan said.

"W..what is it?" I said warily worrying he might pull something perverted.

"We talk over dinner....your treat!" He said drooling over the thought of it.

"Um....sure" I said in relief that that's all the condition was.

We flew to a 5 star restaurant in Hercule City with the jet copter I flew to get here.

I ordered something simple, chicken breast, chips and beans. Gohan however......ordered many things averaging around 40 plates of every edible meat you could have beef, lamb, turkey, chicken, steak, gammon, pork, you name it. How does he eat so much and still not become obese by any means?

"So Gohan first off what was that about the Cell Junior back there?" I questioned him

Gohan POV

I can't tell her that I was the one who killed Cell and the Cell Juniors were beings created by Cell I killed. So what do I say?

"My father had some interviews with the announcer at the Cell Games in the past after he became champion and the announcer told us exactly what happened and Cell created 'Cell Juniors' but Mr Satan defeated them from what I heard" I gritted my teeth from saying that, the man disgusts me.

"Okay I'll ask him about that. Next question as the son of the former world champion, you must know some martial arts right?" she questioned.

"Yeah, I know a great deal, I was trained my both my dad and the Demon King Piccolo who was my dad's former rival but they're friends now" I answered.

"Wow! We need to spar sometime! Next question where's your father now? I'd like to meet him" she questioned.

At the mention of this I started to tear up in my eyes.

"My father.....my father is dead" I answered hesitantly after I had built up hope in hearing his voice it has been crushed by that line of admittance.

"I....I'm...sorry for your loss....what happened?" she asked with shock plastered to her face.

"There was a big threat to the earth, me, my father, Piccolo and all our friends went to fight it. My father lost and said that I had the power hidden within me to win. So I went up to fight and was losing pretty badly the monster tried to get that power out of me and he knew that if I got angry, I would show it....so he killed my friend and indeed I let the power loose an unimaginable amount of it and I was winning. Easily at that. However with my power came cockiness I took my time with the fight, I wanted to make him suffer. My father sacrificed himself to save the earth when the monster was going to destroy it. But unfortunately it was in vain he came back to fight me, I charged up the kamehameha wave what was taught to me by my dad who learned it from Master Roshi and so did the monster our kamehamehas collided with each other and I was losing but my father's voice reached out to me and pushed me forward and it was that what convinced me to put all my power in it and so I won." I answered extensively about to burst in tears from looking back on it.