Chapter Seven

The boy looks about my age. He is taller than me; I imagine he is about six feet tall. He has brown hair and brown eyes. I took a picture of him because if nothing else at least I got a picture for my project. The strange thing is when I went to focus my camera, I found a camera being pointed back at me. I lowered my camera and so did he. Why would he being taking a picture of me. Seriously, who goes to the park and takes pictures of people. Oh wait, that's what I was doing too. Maybe he had taken photography too. I don't remember if he was in my class or not.

I realized that I would find out soon enough because he was walking over here. I was nervous, but I wasn't sure why. It's not like I haven't talked to a boy before, I have just not under these awkward circumstances.

He introduced himself right away. His name was Michael. He asked me what my name was and I replied naturally with Camryn. I don't understand how one minute my palms are sweating and the next I'm perfectly fine. After we exchanged our names, he told me that he recognized that I was from his photography class. I guess that makes sense, but I felt kind of bad that I didn't recognize him. We exchanged a few more words and parted ways. I was going to ask if I could take a picture of him, but I decided not to. I don't think posing for a picture would count for my project. I headed home after that.