Chapter 8

WHAZZUP, MY SPRINKLES!?!?!??!!? SO, TODAY I MIGHT TELL YOU WHAT YOU'RE ALL WAITING FOR. MAYBE. IF I'M IN A GOOD MOOD!!!!!!!!! HA HA, JUST KIDDING, MY SPRINKLES!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I MIGHT'VE EATEN TO MUCH PIZZA.... WELL ANYWAYS! ENJOY!

Percy's POV

I got home, did my homework (if you call doing a few problems and then taking a nap 'homework' then yeah) and thought about school. Now, I know what you're thinking. You're thinking; 'Wait a minute! Percy thought?! About school?! What universe is this?! Aaahhhh!!!!! The world is ending!' But yeah. I thought about school. Well, less about school and more about Anthony. How did he swim just as fast as I did? I was trying pretty hard to win. And Jenna was being weird. Clearly, Annabeth and I are together. She knew that. I obviously don't like her in any way. So what's up with her?

Eventually, I dosed off. All that thinking is bad for my brain. I dreamt that I was at camp in the dining pavillion. Then, Chiron walked in where everyone could see him. With him was a boy about my age with brown hair. I could only see his back. Chiron said, "Greetings, children. We have a new camper today. His name is Anthony! His godly parent is not yet known, but I assume that he will be claimed soon. In the mean time, you may go sit wherever. Welcome to Camp Half-Blood."

Anthony looked around until he saw where the Athena cabin sat. Annabeth waved for him to sit next to her. He walked over and Annabeth leaned up to kiss him. "Annabeth!" I yelled. But she ignored me, her lips locked with Anthony's. I got up to show him a piece of my mind. I swung at his face and my hand passed through his scull like a ghost.

"Huh?" I mumbled. Then Jenna stepped forward.

"Hey Perce! Is there a problem, honey? I'd hate to see my Seaweed Brain in pain," she said, smiling. Then she followed my gaze. "Oh, is it your ex Annabeth? She's with Anthony now, silly. You know that! Now come on." She pulled me toward her puckered lips, eyes closed. Then, suddenly, Anthony's aura glowed blue and a trident showed above his head.

"No!" I yelled and then woke from my nightmare.

"Percy, are you okay? Did you have a bad dream?" my mom asked.

"Oh yeah. A really bad dream," I replied.

SORRY GUYS FOR THE REALLY SHOOOOORRRRTTTTTT CHAPPY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I JUST NEEDED TO GET TO THE THING THAT YOU GUYS WERE WAITING FOR!!!!!!!!!!!! SORRY JASMINE AND JESS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GOT TO BE IN SCHOOL FOR JASMINE AND IN CAMP FOR JESS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SO, A DREAM!!!!!!!!!!!! IT WAS ONLY A DREAM, BUT YOU KNOW WHAT THEY SAY; DEMIGOD DREAMS COME TRUE!!!!!!!!!! THEY'RE LIKE PROPHECIES!!!!!!!!!! BUT IT COULD BE JUST A DREAM!!!!!!!!!! I DONT OWN PJO OR HOO! THANKS GUYS!!!!!!!!!!!! BYE!!!!