six

srry guys ily all it's not jimin hahahahaha

--

"I-- am genuinely..." he breathes in, raising the both of his hands slightly, "sorry." He looks at me with sympathetic eyes, fixating on the floor for which I assumed where the fluid was spilled.

"It's..." I paused, trying to not sound as I was invigorating energy at him, "f-fine." I stuttered.

It was Namjoon. Kim fucking Namjoon. One of the reasons why I bought a ticket.

Should I scream at him on how I loved him and Bangtan? I-I still love Jimin, don't worry. God. Okay okay, here are a few options:

a. "OH MY FJUCKING GOSHU BNDMASBDHJ NAMJOON MARRY ME UHGUHGUGHGUHGUG THEN GIVE BIRTH TO MY CHILDREN!!"

...Wait, no. that just sounds pathetic.

b. "Hey. I'm a fan. Nice to meet you."

NAH. Too melancholic, that just sounds like I visited a grave.

--Wait, what the hell am I thinking? I probably look like a total jerk in front of him because of the long pause. I might be faintly making faces too because of what I was thinking. Holy fuck.

I snapped outta my zone before giving him a shrug, "Nah, it's nothing. You just spilled my favorite drink, nothing special. I'm--I'm okay."

Fuck. That was too sassy. Now he was the one staring at me as if he was dazed. After a few seconds, he grins. "Is that so? Oh-- okay, all right." he suddenly reaches out something from his pocket before turning his head back to me, "Where did you buy the drink? I'll replace the damage."

Woah, sugar daddy. He walks a few steps ahead of me-- then speaks.

"Lead the way, pretty lady."

---

[ park jimin's point of view ]

Aish. Where the hell is Namjoon hyung? I left my phone with him. If my stylist didn't style my hair already, I'd ruffle mine due to confusion. Whatever. I'll just find him.

I called Yoongi hyung's name out and signaled him that I'll be going out of the backstage. He nods--- turning to manager hyung. I put my face mask back on my mouth because it was just under my chin.

Ah, crap. I should've called Namjoon hyung using someone's phone.

i started to wander a few rounds, having a hard time because most of the time my head was facing the floor. But then I saw him in a food stall, conversing with a girl that he seemed very fond of.

Jinjja, hyung? flirting on a time like this?

I went closer to them, and put up a fake insulted look. "Yah! Really, flirting with girls without me?! I'm so disappointed, hyung."

The girl showed her face and finally looked at me.

I felt something spark.

Then her drink dropped immediately.

"Ah! Oh my g-gosh, *申し訳ありません!" The girl splurted out an apologize even though it didn't spill any of us. (i deeply apologize.)

"That's the second time now." Namjoon hyung chuckled.

I smiled, "*大丈夫です." I replied. (It's okay.)

I answered back in Japanese bacause after all, I can understand and speak a little, right?

She was surprised, but then calmed herself, "Sorry, I become an airhead when I'm surprised and speak Japanese."

"Oh, you can speak our language, bingo, hyung!" I gave him a thumbs up.

"So, your name?" i asked her. "Ashley."

I offered her my hand. "Oh-ho! Nice to meet you Ashley. I'm--"

"Park Jimin." She finished it for me, then shook my hand.

T-That spark.