five

hi i just finished watching suicide squad and i suddenly remembered, "oh fuck harleen and ashley {my oc} has the same last name" and i derived her's from harley's. bc she was uh, sort of my fav char in DC. a'ight bro let's continue the fucking thing. i didn't actually lost interest i was just, ya know? lazy. borderline lazy.  and depression sucked me. by the way, i'm sorry for the late updates. i'll try ta update once or twice a week since i'm interested of my own cliche plot s'well. hope ya enjoy this and keep on bein' keen for the next chapter. (also short chap sorry)

---

[ ashley quinn's point of view ]

"Ouch! You zipped up the freakin thing along with my skin!" I groaned. Grace turns into a laughing fit just by hearing me groan and squeal- It looked like she was so amused about it, maybe because I wasn't really that type of girl who'd just release abnormal reactions similar to Grace's. But heck! that really hurt.

"P-pfftttthahahahahahahahaha you sound so weird screaming and letting out all those weird sounds, God that is so funny." her laugh lessens, making a wiping motion on the bottom of her eyelid as if she was removing invisible tears. I rolled my eyes. Whatever. I finished zipping up the high waist pants which had its zipper on my left hip. 

"Our uber should be here in a min, so we probably wanna go downstairs. Pick your things. Gooooo~!" She swung the door open then blasted herself out of the door, leaving me in my room alone. I sighed, looking at my bed to see if I left any necessary objects. I unzipped and opened my bag, checked everything-- alright. The tickets are here. that's the main thing. Wouldn't want an expensive ticket to be left on the house while you're on the way to the concert, would you?

I walked towards outside before closing the door behind me. I went down the stairs, almost like, running down, down the stairs, and shot a glare at Grace. I bid my mom goodbye and told her we weren't gonna use the car since Grace already called an uber driver.

We got out of my house, only to see the car in front of us and, obviously, we went inside of it and the driver drove us towards the destination we desired.

-------

Don't. fucking.

"Ash I told you to hold this goddamn tarp'! I'm getting something from my bag!" I frowned at her. I knew it. I snatched the tip of the other side of the tarpaulin. 

"Found it." I rolled my eyes, emphasizing to her that I'm still pissed. I mean, we went to the concert hall 3 1/2 hours early. She made me convince that we're late. Oh, how stupid of me to not notice. As much as I'm anticipating for this concert to happen, I had no idea regarding to the information about it since Grace handled my ticket and all that jazz.

"Hey, it's a good thing we went here almost 4 hours early right? We might see your Jimin inside the arena. Aye aye aye~" She poked my tummy teasingly, wriggling her eyebrows. "You're really trying to break the tension, eh? Whatever Ace. When can we go in?" I asked, impatient.

"Eh, that, my friend," She scratched the back of her neck, "Is what I don't know." Laughing, she pats my shoulder, "Maybe you, uhmmm, should buy some food for us since you get so impatient? Heh... I mean!"

"Okay." I said. I fixed my bag, slung it back to my left shoulder. "What?" She replies.

"I said, okay. Don't leave our line and keep on holding the tarpaulin for me." She grins before mouthing me an "i love you."

I walked away from the line, making my way towards the back of the arena, wishing that they have something to sell there. Still crowded. 

It's good that they sell something here. I went to a couple of stalls to buy drinks and two burgers. that'll fill her up, i don't know. I'm fine with my drink. 

I was about to sip on my iced tea when someone from my back bumped me making the iced tea completely fly away from my grasp. Fuck.

"Ah, shit." The guy who bumped me cursed. He was beside me, wearing a black hoodie.  I looked to his direction, "What the fuck, dude?" I groaned. That was a large one! I could've finished that in one go! I didn't buy that iced tea if I wanted the ground to drink it instead!

"Ugh," He removed his hood before putting his arms to his sides, "Shit. I'm really, fucking sorry. I'm sorry. I really didn't mean it." I didn't reply.

I was so dazed that I completely forgot about my favorite tea.