11: Emma's Past (part 2)

Emma's P.O.V

The next day when Grandma and Papa came to check on us they saw the plate of human gone. They smiled at me. Imediatley they walked over to my form as I cried on the floor. I ate a human. I ate a human. What kind of person am I? Just so I can live. Grandma placed her hand on my back while Papa went to Hal checking on her. 

"Emma. What's that matter?" she asked me. 

"I-I ate a human." I said more to myself. 

"I know. The first few days is hard, and they have always been especially hard since we got you into is instead of eating humans on your own accord. Like me. My parents made me try my first bite. I remember the torture it was just thinking about it, but it was so good I couldn't stop. You know what I mean. Right Emma." she finished her little speech and held out a little piece of meat out to me. My eyes locked onto it. I was still so hungry. My shaky hand reached out for it. The closer I got the more I wanted to eat it. I clutched the meat in my hand and threw it into my mouth.

"Good job Emma. Do you want some more?" she asked. I had to admit, human child tasted wonderful. I wanted more, I needed more, I craved for more. I slowly nodded and Papa went to get me more of the wonderful food. I gobbled down another chunk of cooked human flesh as Hal stared at us.

"You turned her into a monster." Hal stated.

"No. She turned herself into a monster. You can join her if you stop being so stubborn." Grandma told my twin. Hal closed her eyes and looked away avoiding the sight of me dining. Blood from the rare meat dripped down the sides of my mouth. Eventually my cravings got worse. I needed to eat more. They still kept me in the basement and made sure I was taken care of. Until the one day I took it too far.

"Were going out for a while see you later." he told us. He then walked over to me with a key. Unlocking my chains he smiled at me.

"Since your such a good girl. You see we ran out of livestock and need to get some more. You understand. Keep an eye on your sister. I will be taking the key with me so she can not get any Ideas. Now you be good and we'll bring you back a snack." Papa told me. Grandma nodded and followed Papa out. I waited for them to feed me again, but they never came. 

The hours passed and I wanted so bad to eat more flesh. Then I noticed the one detail. I was not chained anymore, but all of the humans were gone. We ate them all. So now what. My eyes traveled over to my sister. I have her. A smile came onto my face and I went up to her. She stared at me. Then I smelled her skin.

"Emma! What are you doing?!" she yelled, but I was to focussed on the scent. She smelt so nice even if she was chained up for so long. Such a wonderful smelling human could not go to waste. So I then moved to smelling to tasting. I licked her shoulder. 

"Emma! Stop!" she yelled. I bit down on her shoulder making her cry out in pain. My teeth pulled off the skin and blood splattered into my mouth. My sister tasted so good, it was like a rainbow of flavor. Tears flowed down her face and I licked the blood coming from the wound. It was so warm. I bit down again a little farther up. She cried out again and then the doors slammed open. I looked behind me to see . . . cops? I licked my lips that were covered with the human blood. 

"Stop right there." they ordered. 

"Fuck off." I replied and bit Hal again making her scream. I was then pulled off of my sister and threw to the ground. They got on me from behind. 

"Let go of me!" I yelled as they handcuffed my hands behind my back. One held me and another went to Hal. I screamed.

"Stop! I need more! Give me more!" I yelled. Hal stared at me with sad eyes as they pulled me to the cop car. On my way out I saw grandma and papa in another car. They stared at me as they pushed me into the backseat of the vehicle with them. I could tell that they noticed the blood that stained my front. They looked back to the house where they led Hal out. Blood leaked from her bites that littered her shoulder. They looked back to me.

"Emma. You tried to eat your sister?" Grandma asked me. That was when I just realised what I had done. She was right. I have a problem. I tried to eat my sister and I would have if the cops wouldn't have stopped me. I looked at my grandparents.

"What's happening?" my grandma looked over to Papa.

"You have a problem."

"You think! I want to know why! Why did you do things to me!? To us!" I yelled 

"Why did you go that far!? Far enough to eat your beloved sister!" Papa screamed. He was right. I was the one that took it to far. I lit the fire and they added the gas. 

After that they took me to the police station and then I was put into the asylum. That is when I became the youngest addition to the Fairy Fun Asylum. Due to this experience Hal decided to go into the psychology department. That way we can be together forever. To the very end she still wanted to be with me. Even after what happened to us. I tried to eat her and she still wants to be with me. That just goes to show how much she really loves me.

--------------------

That was weird, but I hoped you liked it. 

Word Count: 1022