4: Theropy

After that incident Dr. Amadi dragged me to the basement. He pulled me through the basement hallways and came to a chair. My body was thrown down into it and I tried to stand. He pushed me back into the chair and before I can get away again he was tying the belt restraints around my wrists. I pulled against them as he started to add more.

"First the wrists. Then the ankles. Then the waist. Then the chest." he said as he tied the ropes. I pulled against them.

"You think you can get me to think about what I did and decide that I need to change. Think again." I told him as he started to tie a chin to the top of the chair. I stared at it and he walked away.

"Don't worry. You'll feel a lot better after this." I narrowed my eyes.

"Now. What do you fear?" I looked away from him. Then the floor beneath the chair gave way and I fell into a huge tank of water. I held my breath in the water and waited to be pulled up again. Then I was. I gasped for air as I was pulled back out.

"You'd do better then to sas me." he growled. I looked at him with cold eyes.

"Just because you have a big tank of water does not mean that I will tell you everything. A girl needs to have her secrets." he pulled the lever again and I fell back into the water. This time for longer. My long black hair waved in the water around my face as I tried to hold as much breath as I could. Then when I couldn't hold it anymore the water entered my mouth and was pulled back out.

"You bast-" I was dropped back again. This continued for a while until I was dropped at least twenty times before I started to finally stay quiet.

"Got anything to say now." I breathed heavily in and out of my mouth. He smiled then started to undo my binds. After that he threw me into a small room. It was like a closet, just big enough to sit in and that was about it. There was no windows and it was much colder in there then the other rooms. Not to mention I was still wet.

"No think about what you've done. Maybe next time you'll behave." he said to me. Then the door shut leaving absolutely no light at all. I banged my fist on the wood screaming.

"Let me out!" I screamed. I knew it was useless but I must try. I have been locked in a room before, just not a freezing, small, dark room and I'm already wet. I slid down the wall and hugged my knees to my chest. What can I do? He locked the door, I'm cold, hungry, and alone. The fear rose through my body.

"It's dark. I'm alone." tears rolled down my face from my blue eyes. Please, I'm sorry for what I did? I don't want to be alone anymore, get me out. Make the monsters go away. Make the monster disappear into the shadows forever. I want you back mom, dad, grandma, grandpa. I don't know why I do this? I don't know why I like to burn things. I just really want to get out of here. These thoughts continued for a long time. Ten or so more minutes and Dr. Amadi returned. He unlocked the door and looked down at me freezing figure.

"Are you going to listen now." he said as he the bent down to get even with my face. I looked down not facing his hard glare.

"Look at me." he said. My eyes seemed to move by themselves and I looked into his through my black bangs. He smiled at my reaction.

"Good job. From now on you do not speak unless spoken to, you do not look at anyone without the okay, and you do not go against the orders of anyone." he patted me on the shoulder. "Now remember. If you miss behave you come back here." he whispered into my ear. I nodded and then stood up. He led me back to the room gaining glances from everyone as they passed me. My arms folded across my chest as I shivered. Then I saw Hal walk up to him.

"Dr. Amadi. What did you do?" she asked looking at me.

"Take her back to her room. Get her changed and then I will check on her progress later." he said. Then he walked away. Hal sighed and looked at me while I stared at the floor waiting for the okay to look up. I know that I was being a little submissive, but sitting in a cold room after being dropped in water for a while really scares you. If all possible I would like to avoid doing that again. Once we made it back to my room I sat on my bed as Hal searched the clothes. She pulled out a outfit but I didn't look.

"You can look at me you know." she said. I lifted my head and looked at the outfit. A pair of black yoga pants with a black t-shirt. I nodded and looked back down. She placed the clothes next to me.

"I'll leave you to change. Would you like me to send some of your friends up." she said. I shrugged. Then she left. My hands grabbed my wet frigid clothes and pulled them off. Then replacing them with the dry ones. I used a brush to comb out some tangles while I was wondering what I should do now. Then a knock was on the door.

"Rin. Can we come in?" Emma asked. I walked to the door and opened it looking at them.

"They-" Marcie started then stopped. She must know what I went through and was surprised about it.

"Are you okay?" Hayley asked me.

"I guess. I'm not dead am I. That's a good start to me." 
--------------------
Word Count: 1020