Birthday

4years later

"Happy birthday to you" we all were sitting around the table where little Emma was sitting her eyes were wide open looking at the Disney princess cake that was in front of her. We finished singing happy birthday to her which made her even more excited "Make a wish" I said smiling at her, I watched as she closed her eyes and mouthed something and then blow out the candles "Yay" said Josh's mother clapping. I felt an arm wrap around my waist and looked next to me to see Josh, I would have wrapped my arm around him but I was to busy breastfeeding a hungry little girl. "How is that cutie doing" Josh asked peaking underneath the cover I had to cover my breast "She is doing good very hungry" I said smiling "Can you believe it we just had one of our baby girls turn 4 we got another one about to turn 3 month old and we got a son who is 8 years old!" Josh said "It is crazy but I have never been happier" I said adjusting baby Rose "Who is ready for some cake" josh said removing his arm around my waist and walking over to Emma where the cake was "Meee" all Emma's friends screamed I watched as Josh took the cake and went into the kitchen.

These past 4 years have been amazing we have had our ups and downs but it never stopped us. Josh and I got married once Emma turned 1 and I got rid of the little pregnancy fat I had. It was a very beautiful and big wedding even though I wanted a small wedding Josh wanted to make it magical which it was. We had a beautiful service outside when the sun was setting there were fairy lights everywhere and we were surrounded by trees ugh it was amazing.

John is now in school and is starting to grow up and become such a cute little stud even though he is looking like Ben a little he has more of me. He enjoys school so much even if he is just in 3rd grade he always talked about all of his friends and even a girl he like but he won't talk to her since she has cuties. Emma is 4 now and is about to start preschool which she is so excited for but Josh and I don't want to send her because we don't wanna see our baby go it was had enough with John when we had to send him to preschool. Luckily we still have little Rose and it is a while until she has to go to preschool which makes me happy that I will have one of my babies with me still.

"Do you want a piece babe" Josh asked me holding a piece of my favorite chocolate cake "Maybe later when she is done" I said pointing to Rose with my eyes "Okay I will put this piece away for you" he said smiling. I took a seat on the rocking chair that josh put in the dining room for me and started to rock while Rose kept eating "Man she sure is hungry" Josh's mom Samantha  said laughing "Yeah she eats so much John and Emma weren't as bad as her" I said smiling "That just means she is growing" she said "Yup" I felt Rose move and looked underneath the cover to see she was done "Finally she is done" I said laughing I fixed my bra and put my shirt back over me and then took Rose underneath the cover "You ate a lot baby girl" I said holding her I put a her burping blanket on my shoulder and went to burp her when I heard Josh "Here let me do that so you can go eat cake and hang out with the birthday girl" He said smiling holding out his arms "Thank you" I said giving josh the burping blanket and Rose. I got up from the rocking chair and went to the backyard to see all of Emma's and John's friends running around and on the playground we had in the back "Where is the birthday girl" I said looking around I knew she was right underneath me but I wanted to mess with her "Right here mommy" she said tugging on my shirt "I cant seem to find her" I said still acting like I was looking "Mommy!!" She tugged "are you the birthday girl?" I said looking down at Emma "Yup! 4 years old" she said holding up 4 fingers "Are you sure??" I said picking her up "Yes mommy!" She said "Well happy Birthday my baby girl" I said smiling and giving her a kiss on the cheek "I am a big girl now" She Said "I know you need to stop growing!" I said putting her down "Where is your brother" I said "Right there" she said pointing where John was I saw him with a girl. "Aww he is with a girl" I said smiling "Who is with a girl" Josh said walking out with Rose in his arms "John look at him" I said pointing to where he was "Look at my boy already trying to get a girl" Josh said handing Rose to me "Can you believe it all of our babies are growing up.. John is already getting girls, Emma is already 4 and Rose is almost 3 month" I said starting to tear up "I know it is amazing. I am so glad we reunited again and created an amazing family" Josh said wrapping his arms around my waist and hugging me from behind "I love you"

2 hours later

The party was over and everyone left it was now 3 in the afternoon  Josh and I were cleaning  up the mess. Samantha was nice enough to take the kids for us since we had to deal with kids all day.  "So this party was a success" Josh said putting the leftover cake away "Yup Emma has such a good time" I said as I finished picking up the last piece of trash I put the cup in the trash bag I had and leaned back up. I felt something wet on my shirt and saw that my breast milk leaked "I hate when this happens" I said pointing to my shirt I saw Josh look up and laugh a little "Hey why are you laughing!" I said smiling at him "Because You're cute" he said walking over to me "Yeah sure" I said rolling my eyes "It is true" he said pressing his body against me ugh my weakness "Yea-" I tried talking but was interrupted by his lips touching neck "What were you going to say" he said in between kisses "What" I said off track "Do you want me to help you with this" he said pulling on my shirt. I couldn't say anything I just had to nod yes I would have tried to nod no if the kids were here but since they weren't I didn't. I felt my shirt start being lifted and soon slipping off my body and being thrown to the ground. I felt his hands leave my body and watched as he removed his shirt revealing his abs and threw it right next to my shirt. I jumped on him wrapping my legs around his waist as his hands HELO my butt squeezing it. My lips connected his as soon as I knew I wasn't going to fall and felt secure. I felt us moving and walking upstairs and into our room, I felt my body hit the bed and him on top of me my legs still around him. I kissed down his neck as he massaged my boob leaving hickeys on the other one. My hands moved to his pants and started to unbuckle them and soon he left me and took off his pants and boxers leaving him naked. His hands immediately reached for my pants and removed them along with my lace panties. "I love you" he said "I love you too" I said back and soon the rest is history.