"Oh good. You finally woke. Going somewhere?" he said. I partially didn't hear him because I was stuck in a trance. "Uh...I...I was leaving." I finally managed to get out. "Sorry but you can't. We're on lock down until the police come. They are gonna want to talk to you since you were the one to discover the body" he said. "Well damn. How long would that be?" I said a little nervous. Why? I don't know. I miss my bed but then again.....nvm. "I have no idea. Next time don't blackout on me like that. Had thinking it was a double homicide and shit." he said with a worried expression on his face. "My bad. Just not used to seeing stuff like that firsthand. TV is one thing, real life is a whole different ballgame." I said as I laughed nervously. "I understand. Shit was scary. You hungry? I could whip you up something to eat." he said. Inner me: Time to be a freak. 

  "The sweat on your abs would do just fine." I smirked at him. "Oh word?" he said with a shocked expression on his face. He wasn't expecting that now was he? "I mean we can work something out." he said coming closer to me. "I guess, I said as I turned around and went into the kitchen. "Keep playing Rylee. Sexy ass." he said as he kissed my ear. "Gimme a few minutes and I'll be back to make us something to eat." he said as he went upstairs. I don't know how much more of that I could take. God dam he is fine! I can't believe I found a body in the woods though. I mean you hear all these bad things associated with away camps but you don't believe it. I did see the girl before though, she was at the talent show. That means she must go to Camp Superior because I've never seen her around here. Good news for us bad news for them. Still it begs to question, how did she get over here and how long has she been left there?

  Rylee, mind your business. That's the police's job to figure out, plus she's a Caucasian female so you know they are gonna act fast. I heard the shower turn off and made my way upstairs. Apply pressure. I sat down on Justen's bed and waited for him to get out of the bathroom. "I'll be down in a min- Oh shit!" he jumped when he saw me. "Scared ya huh?" I said as he regained his composure. "What are you part ninja or something ? Just be popping up out of nowhere." he said as I laughed. "Wouldn't you like to know?" I laughed. "Yeah I would." he said coming closer to me. The good thing is, he only has a towel on. The bad thing is, he only has a towel on. Whatever. "Welp another story for another time." I said as he positioned himself in between my legs. " I really wanted to hear that story though. Guess we'll have to tune in next week huh?" he said. How the hell could he make a question like that sound so damn sexy? 

  He leaned forward to kiss me, which I happily let him do. As we were kissing, I let my hands roam his back feeling on all of his muscles as he slid his hands under my shirt. His body still had water on it so you know my shirt was soaked. "You owe me a new shirt." I said to him. "That's fine. C'mere, I wasn't done." he said as he pulled me back into him. Our tongues were doing the salsa as they danced together. His tongue tasted like caramel, so sweet, while I'm sure mines taste like breath with a hint of Listerine strips. "You taste so good." he said as we continued to kiss. He flipped us over so now I was straddling him. "I can't wait any longer. Rylee, will you be my boyfriend?" he asked. Just as I was about to answer him, his doorbell rang. "Could you get that? I'm kinda, you know." he said as I nodded my head. When I got up, I managed to get a glimpse of his print through his towel. Yup he's packing. 

  "Don't worry about that. Just go get the door." he smirked. Did this nigga read my mind? Whatever. I opened the door to see two police officers standing there. "Mr. Thomas, would you mind answering some questions for us? You're not in trouble or anything." the first one said. "Uh sure. You could come in." I said as I stepped to the side to let them in. "Before we began, is there anyone else here?" the second one asked. "Yeah, my counselor. This is his place. He should be down here shortly." I said as they nodded their heads. "OK Mr.Thomas I'm officer Marcos and I'm just gonna ask you some simple questions about yesterday. Let's begin. How did you guys get in that area?" he asked. Kind of a dumb ass question to ask but I guess. "We were going camping there. Every group had their selected destination and that happened to be our becuase it was closer to the camp itself." I said as they scribbled some things down on the paper.