Back to normal

Dan's pov:

I was laying in my bed. Phil was asleep in his bed. It felt so wrong. He should be here with me. He should be warming me and giving me love and affection. But instead, he's a room away and probably hates me. We fought yesterday. It was about the comments...

The comments bother me. I don't want them to know about us because I don't want to be put under that much pressure. Phil doesn't really care and wants to show everyone that I'm his and only his. He got mad because I let them get to me and I got mad because he wouldn't understand.

We haven't talked since. It's been awhile since Phil and I have ignored each other. The last time it happened, it was because we were just best friends and we got in an argument over a video game when we were younger. Now it's different. It's different because now I'm in love with him and he hates me.

I can't cry. I'm numb. I've laid here for hours just staring up at the ceiling and wishing, hoping for him to come through my door and hold me, but he hasn't. I here a door open and my body reflexes freak out and I jump up and look at the door, expecting Phil...but my door was closed. He had opened his and went somewhere else in the flat.

"Phil?" I quietly whispered to myself because I knew he couldn't hear me.

I heard the tv in the lounge turn on and I knew he was in there. I contemplated on if I should go to him or not. I sat there for 10 more minutes wondering if he'd go back to his room but he didn't. I decided to grow a pair and I got up. I stood there and hesitated before tip toeing to the door and slowly turning the nob, trying not to make any sound.

Once I was out in the hallway, I froze. What if he didn't want to see me? What if he wants to break up? No. I have to go talk to him or things will never change. I cautiously walked to the doorway of the lounge and I could only see his legs. I sighed and walked in.

"Phi-" I began to say when I looked down and saw him asleep on the couch.

He looked so beautiful. His pale skin glowed in the light. I walked over to him and brushed a bit his fringe out of his eye. I then caressed his cheek and kissed his head. He smiled but he was still asleep. I sat down next to him, but I wasn't trying to cuddle with him because I didn't want to startle him.

Lucky for me, in his sleep, he leaned onto my side and wrapped his arms around me. I hugged him back and rested his head on my chest and I too fell asleep.

About an hour later, I was being woken up by Phil kissing my lips gently. I looked down at him.

"Morning lion," I smiled.

"Morning bear."

"So how are you feeling?"

"Better now that we're back to normal."

I kissed him again and we cuddled and watched anime for the rest of the day, not letting anything else bother us.

---------
This is honestly trash but oh well😂

~Sammi🖤🥞