Diary

02/12/14

Hi I'm Dan Howell and i am in love with Phil Lester. Yeah that's right, I am fucking in love with him.
but i don't know if he feels the same . i don't want to tell him, i don't want to ruin our friendship.
bullshit .... this is the first reason why everyone is getting hurt . they don't want to ruin something that they have.
what if he doesn't feel the same?!?
again, another bullshit reason, "what if he doesn't feel the same way!?. we are really scared to confess our feelings to someone we love because we are scared of rejection. and we are also afraid to get hurt. But the more you hide your feelings, the more painful its gonna be.
Should I ask him out? I don't know...we'll see
Phil's POV

i saw Dan today writing something in his diary, I don't know what hes writing about but he looks really serious.. i hope hes okay.
"Hey Dan?"
"You okay? you look serious there... what are you writing about? i hope its not something bad.."
"Oh don't worry i'm just writing my plan to catch you eating my FUCKING CEREAL!!!!" Dan giggled.
"OMYGOD..... Dan! you know i can't help it!!"
"HAHAHAHAHAHA CALM YOUR TITS PHIL I WAS JUST JOKING!!!" Dan giggled.
Dan's laugh is so beautiful. everything about him is beautiful.. i am so in love with him.... *sigh* too bad he doesn't love me.. he's probably in love with someone else.
"Hey, Phil? Can I go buy chocolates from the store? we ran out.." Dan stood up and didnt realise that he dropped his diary on the floor.
"yeah sure, Dan!" I waved him goodbye " wait!! Dan you droppe-" Dan already left.
I wanna read his diary but I don't want him to get mad,
but then I noticed something.. My name is written on it...
I want to read it so bad.... I'm so curious ...
So I started reading it.... Hi l am Dan Howell and I am in love with Phil Lester. Yeah that's right, I am fucking in love with him.
I stood there shocked... He ... Feels the same ... He .. Loves me?
I continue reading it. He is hurt... He wants to tell me but he can't ... He wants to ask me out on-
*the door opened*
"Hey Phil I forgot my wa-" Dan froze and saw me reading his diary. He is in shock.
"D-Dan...? I'm s-sorry I didn't m-mean to read it!" I turned red and he probably realized that I read the whole thing now.
"I-its okay, Phil.... Umm. I just f-forgot to g-grab my w-wallet..." Dan said still shocked "I'll see y-yah l-later.."
I gave him his diary...

Dan's POV
shit... Shit... That was embarrassing... Why did I even write that in my diary? I, so stupid !!! What is phil gonna feel about me now!? Ugh...
You know what.. What ever I'm gonna tell him everything.. That I am in love with him.

Phil's POV
Dan's home... Should I tell him I feel the same too? Yes I'll do that
"Hey Phil, can I tell you something?"
Oh no .... I think this is it.. " I also have to tell you something."
"I'll go first... Ummm so that diary.... Umm.. Okay straight to the point ..! I am in lo-."
I pulled Dan and kissed his lips and not wanting to let go... This is the best feeling in the world... To kiss someone that you really love... I didn't even know why I kissed him... But I can feel that he's kissing me back. We pulled back gasping for air.
"Wow Phil... I didn't see that coming... You didn't even let me finish talking.." Dan said holding my face
"Well Daniel. You don't have to tell me anything... I know everything now... And honestly .. I didn't regret reading that diary... I love you Dan ... Soooo much ... I am thankful that you feel the same." I hugged Dan so tight because finally we confessed our love for each other.
"Thank you Phil, for everything.. You are the best person I've ever meet.. I love you Phil Lester."

......
Is it too long?
Sorry this is shit...
- Nathalie