Mistake

"Dan! Please don't go!"

"Sorry Phil, but this time I can't do what you ask."

"Dan!!!  I didn't mean to do it!"

"Didn't mean to do it? You. Did. Not. Mean. To. Do. It!!?? BULLSHIT PHIL..... THAT'S BULLSHIT!! WHAT DO YOU THINK I AM !? STUPID!? I SAW EVERYTHING PHIL! I LOVE YOU SO MUCH... WHAT DID I EVER DO TO YOU HUH!?

"Dan... I'm sorry."

_______________________

Dan's POV

It was midnight and i decided to go home, Phil has no idea that I'm going home. He thinks that I'm going away for a month, I really want to surprise him, I bet he'll be happy to see me!i moved closer to his door and slowly opening it, and i saw Phil and... and .... Pj!? NAKED!?

I slowly closed the door and start crying, Im crying so hard, i cant breath. I covered my mouth with my hand so they cant hear me, but all the sudden phil opened his door... Shocked.

"D-Dan..?" Phil turned red and can't say anything else.

I started running, i dont know where but i went outside. Phil tried to run after me but he's still naked.

I started running and running i couldn't hear anything, then i saw a car coming towards me. *BAM*

Phil's POV

NO NO NO NO NO.. THIS IS NOT GOOD WHAT HAVE I DONE!?

I looked at Pj, he is also confuse of whats happening..

"Phil... why did we do this?"

where did dan go? where is he????

i saw an ambulance not so far from our flat, my heart beat so hard and hoping it isnt dan.

I ran towards it, and saw... Dan covered in blood, i ran towards him

"Dan!! DAN!! WHAT HAPPENED!? CAN SOMEONE TELL ME WHAT HAPPENED!?"

"He got hit by a car sir, Is he your brother?" Medical assistant asked.

"No, no, he's my boyfriend"

"Oh sorry about that sir."

"Please just get him to a hospital!"

"Sir calm down, we're doing all we can."

When they finally got Dan in a room, I had to wait out in the lobby, sat next to Pj, the last person I wanted to talk to right now. I wasn't angry wth Pj, it's just, I didn't ideally like his presence at the current moment, but I felt him nudge my shoulder and I turned to look at him.

"Phil? What did we do?"

"W-we made a terrible mistake."

"I'm so sorry."

"Me too. If we hadn't gotten so drunk, we wouldn't be in this mess and Dan-" I couldn't speak once his name left my lips. Instead I just started crying. "And Dan may die because of us!" Pj tried to calm me down but it was no use.

After an hour and a half, we were allowed into his room but Pj stayed back to give Dan and I sometime. I walked over to the bed where my boyfriend now slept, his fringe laying over his eye. I pushed it out of his face and caressed his cheek. I dropped to my knees and held his hand, crying yet again.

"I'm sorry Dan! It was a mistake, we were drunk! I didn't mean any of it! Oh god this is all my fault! Dan I love you! I could never love anyone else-"

"P-phil?"

I stopped rambling when I heard his raspy voice and I looked up at him. His eyes were half open and his lips were now so dry and his face was so pale. I stood up and cried his name.

"Dan! I'm so sorry!"

"Calm down Phil, please Jesus Christ."

"Sorry."

"I know you didn't mean to do it Phil."

"Yes I promise on my life I didn't mean to do it!"

"Phil, if I..." he sighs mid sentence, tears appearing down his cheeks," If I die tonight, please know I'll always love you, even if you get with someone else, I'll always love you no matter what."

"Dan, please don't talk like that, please!"

"Listen to me Phil, I love you no matter what you did, I'll always forgive you."

His heart monitor was slowing. I began to cry. "I'll always love you Dan!" I leant down and placed a kiss on his cheek. I closed my eyes as I heard him say, "Don't ever forget me." But then I heard something else. The heart monitor! It's was becoming normal again! I turned to Dan, still breathing!

"Dan! You're not going to die oh my god thank you!" I grabbed him in a hug and we cried into each other shoulders.

"I love you so much Daniel James Howell!"

"I-i love you more than you could ever know."

-----
Welp that was a rollercoaster

~Sammi and Nathalie