Once I reached my dorm, I quickly called Harry, not even thinking about what time of the day it was. He picked up on the second ring, his voice like a saving grace.

"Hi, darling," he said.

"Harry," I said, the anxiousness evident in my tone.

"Baby? What's wrong?" He quickly cut me off.

"Can you come get me? I'm on campus."

"I'll be there in ten." The line went dead. I paced the room anxiously, then quickly shoving some clothes into my backpack with my toothbrush and toothpaste. I grabbed my keys and left the room, locking the door and heading to the lobby.

Harry's Audi pulled into the parking lot as soon as I walked out the door. He hopped out and met me halfway, grabbing my upper arms and looking me dead in the eyes.

"What's wrong?" He said, more of a demand then a question.

"I want to go home with you." I said, my voice shaking in the cold air. I had forgotten my coat and I was shivering under Harry's touch. He nodded with his lips rolled between his teeth and lead me to his car, opening the passenger door and letting me slide in before shutting it.

We drove in silence, Harry's hand resting on my thigh. I felt slightly uncomfortable, the feeling of him touching me similar to Zayn's attempts. I kept telling myself that what Zayn did wasn't the worst that could've happened, but it still scared me to think about.

Once we reached Harry's penthouse, I set my bag down on the floor by the couch and sat down. I didn't say anything, mostly because I didn't know what to say. He walked over and sat himself next to me, but I didn't look over at him.

"Jillian?" He said, reaching over and placing his hand over mine. "Can you please talk to me?"

I pursed my lips and furrowed my brows. I took a deep inhalation through my nose and said, "Zayn tried to. . . um, make things better between us."

It was so silent you could hear a pin drop. I couldn't even look at him. I knew he'd be fuming.

"He what?" He said, his tone darker than I'd ever heard before.

I gulped and carefully looked at him with glossy eyes. "He. . . um. . . called me babe, and tried to get me to go with him somewhere private."

Harry's jaw clenched and he pulled his hand away from mine. His nostrils were flared and he quickly stood from the couch. "When the fûck did this happen?"

I parted my lips, but no words came out. His eyes darkened and he said, "I swear to god, Jillian, did that shït piece lay a hand on you?"

I felt like crying. Partially because I didn't tell Harry right away, and also because he was scary when he was angry.

"Jillian," he said through gritted teeth. "Did. He. Touch. You."

I closed my eyes and nodded slowly, and then I heard him stomp across the living room floor. I opened my eyes and saw him grab his keys and I hastily got off the couch, running to him and throwing myself in front of the door to stop him from leaving.

"Please, don't do anything!" I said.

"Get out of my fûcking way," he boomed. "That piece of shît needs to be taught a lesson."

"Harry, please, don't do anything, please just --,"

He stepped closer to me and said darkly, "Nobody is allowed to touch what's mine. Now, move so I can take care of this."

"Harry," I said. "Please don't go. Just stay with me. I want to be here with you, where it's safe. Please don't leave me."

He stared me down for quite some time, and I was afraid he would physically move me to be able to open the door. After a few seconds, his eyes visibly softened and he pursed his lips. Dropping his keys onto the table by the door, he sighed and ran his fingers through his hair. "Fine." He said. "I'll stay here with you. But, baby, please tell me if he ever comes near you again. I can't risk anything happening to you."