Part 1

"You! Get back here!" An angry teacher shouts, His hands covering the rip in his trousers. Footsteps were echoing down the corridor, The (H/l) (H/c) locks flying behind the running figure. "Troublemaker!!" The voice was getting closer. "Dammit," The (H/c) female mumbles, Gritting her teeth. Her (E/c) eyes scan her surroundings. The door behind her slam open. Her legs speed up, Taking a sharp right. There were three doors in front of her, "The middle is the one he is going to pick, I'm running towards the right side, I should take the left door. If I go to the right, The canteen is through that door."

She suddenly jolts down the corridor, Her slim hands grip the door handle, as she slides through, Closing it behind her. Everyone was in here, Not paying attention to her. She was invisible to them. The (H/c) girl was able to be to slide past them like a ghost. The (H/c) girl gets out of the canteen, Heading straight to her next lesson. As soon as the girl is through the door, she closes it. Her back glued to the door. A small sigh escapes her lips as her back slides down the door. 

Everything was quiet in the abandoned classroom. The (H/c) girl just sat there with a smile on her face. "I got away with it," She whispers to herself as she gets up from the floor, She goes back to her desk. As soon as her butt hit the chair, the bell goes. The stampede of footsteps was all you could hear. She just sat there, Planning her next prank. "Next time, Have an escape route planned." She noted to the piece of A4 lined paper. Students walked into the classroom, "Did you see Mr Dennis running after a student?" One asked another.

"Yeah, That student pranked him. Superglued his chair so when he sat down. He would get stuck. Mr Dennis was able to stand up but ripped his trousers? He was wearing heart boxers!" Another state, with tears in her eyes. "I only thought that happened in cartoons and movies," The first girl states, The (H/c) girl smirks, She made people laugh at her pranks. She had pranked every teacher at this school now, She wanted to go with pranking the principle, It was her final gift to the students of this school. Since She was leaving this school to go back to her home country. 

She was heading back to Russia, Alone.