Night Endings

Astrid spent her prom night dancing up a storm with her date, Clark was a great dancer but he was also a bit shy. A permanent blush seemed to be on the football player's cheeks as he danced with her. She thought it was cute, he couldn't really dance but it was fun to see him try. As he put it he had 'dad moves' when it came to dancing. But their laughter and chatter seemed to make the night magical. Astrid seemed to be finding herself falling for this sweet boy who's smile was just as kind as he was.

Their night ended sweetly with a somewhat awkward and shy goodbye from the both of them.

Clark left with his older brother coming to pick him up in a small car and that left Astrid to find Ulf. But by the time her father showed up, Ulf wasn't anywhere to be found. They came to the conclusion that he had probably brought Annie home to make sure she got there safe. He would probably sleep on their couch or find his way home before morning.
It was a shame that their innocent thoughts weren't right. Ulf had snuck away with Annie...  They were far from home at the moment, to preoccupied by sweet thoughts and gentle embraces.

Like many others before them, they had partook in a cliché prom night ritual. They were in a motel just a bits away from the edge of town.

When morning came he walked her home and then quickly made his way back to his own home for the meantime. He walked quietly as he shifted into a wolf and laid down in the front yard. At the foot of the stairs that lead from the porch to the ground. He stayed there and drifted off to sleep rather quickly. 

Harold went outside to leave for work that morning and found his son sound asleep at the foot of the stairs and nearly tripped over him. He gave a sigh as he bent down and picked up the sleeping wolf and carried him inside and placed him down in his own bed. 

"I hope you didn't get into too much trouble last night..." He said as he ruffled his fur, the animal not stirring as his father walked out of the room and then out of the house and making his way to work for the day. 

The morning came too quickly for Ulf, but when he did wake he found himself in the forest... He could have sworn that he was either on the dirt landing or on his pile of furs a moment or so ago but now he was on a leafy ground with warm sunlight around him. 

"Are you aware that your actions of the night prior will have effects that will have terrible events attached to them... And for what? Pleasure and lust... My, you are truly my boy." Loki said as he appeared before his son with a smile. Ulf standing and talking human form as he looked at the god with confusion. 

"What?... what are you talking about, what did my actions do that was so bad to bring terrible events to fallow?" Ulf asked a bit more than worried at the moment. 

"Oh please... You and Annie, that nice young thing that lacks her eyes. Freya and Frey smiled upon you both last night, a sight to see when one of my offspring finds love in such a beautiful way... But the thing is your love may get you killed. You see, boy. . . Your fate has been weaved far before your very birth, your action last night only escalated your end . . . Along with the fate of other's tied to your own." Loki said as he looked at his son with sorrow filled eyes.  

"Loki-- Father what do you mean, what have I done?" Ulf asked as Loki gave him a crooked grin. 

"Your precious Annie... She bare's the child of an up and coming god. She bare's your seed at this very moment.--" Ulf went to cut him off but Loki raised a finger and waved it at the boy, a signal to be quiet.  "--You got Annie pregnant last night, she doesn't know yet... I suggest you marry her before Harold hears word of this, you have a few weeks to do so before she starts asking questions." Loki said as Ulf stood there stunned. 

"H-How did you know?!" He yelled in confusion and anger now. 

"Nearly all of Asgard is talking about this by now... Not every day that a boy who is barely a god yet has a chance to produce a child that could overpower the whole all of them if wanted..." Loki said as he now saw his son was heavily confused and stun around on the subject. 

"Now you can't speak a word of what I just told you... Run along now, boy. Your Valkyrie must be worried about you." Loki said with a wink as Ulf was then hurled from his place in the forest and woke up on his pile of furs, his sister looking at him with worry. 

"Are you alright, you had a nightmare..." She said as he was now covered in sweat and a tension building inside of him... What was he going to do now, he messed everything up so badly.