Chap. 7: This Day Just Keeps Getting Better and Better...

(Introducing more Sans' and a very confused (Y/n)-chan. Note the sarcasm in the chapter title. Warning: heavy and cringe worthy violence)

(An Hour or two after Nightmare's little 'episode' in the last chapter... (Still Cross' POV by the way))

I sigh and lean back on the wall behind me, watching as (Y/n), Killer, and Horror were still going at it(Talking about different weapons of course. Horror joined in when he heard the word 'axes' as he was passing by). Just as I was about to relax, I sensed that familiar feel of static at the doorway. I glared at Error as he stepped out of the portal but paused when I saw that he was actually breaking out in a sweat, being able to hear his pants from here as he leaned heavily against the doorframe.

"Error? Are you alright, what happened?" (Y/n) asked, trying to mask her concern as her sparkling brown eyes turned silver. Error huffed, waving her worry to the side.

"I will be just fine." Error retorted. "What you should be worried about is that there is a rather large possibility that the Star Sans' will be here any second. Where's Nightmare?"

I could, for the second time today, feel the sweat rolling off my face as (Y/n) questioned, "Star Sans'?" tilting her head slightly to the side.

"Alright!" I started. "To start things off; Killer, you take (Y/n) and take her some place safe, protect her with your life, same to you Horror, you will go with them; Error, you go to the opposite end of the castle as Killer and Horror, they will most likely get here by tracking your code. I'll go alert Nightmare and later find Dusty and will join you later."

"Wait, what's going on? If this situation is going to lead to a fight, then I can help you!" (Y/n) responded, sounding distressed and filled with concern as her eyes glowed a brighter silver.

"No, you can't! They might of heard of you, and if they had, you'll be a target. I don't want them to do anything to you! I wouldn't be able to take it!" I shouted in shock that she would willingly put herself in danger for us.

"Bu-..."

"No buts, we've already lost so much family, we don't need to lose you too!" Chara cut in, sounding on the brink of tears.

Everyone nodded except (Y/n) who was looking back at us in worry, but submitting to our request. We all ran our separate directions as we followed through with our jobs.

???'s POV:

"Found him!" I shouted, grabbing my friends' hands and jumping through the portal. Once we reached the other side, I saw Error and Horror Sans standing there waiting.

Blueberry looked at me with a worried expression. I gave the two of them a nod, running off in the other direction as they covered my back. 'They must be hiding 'her' somewhere on the opposite end of this castle' I thought to myself for I knew that Error and Horror were simply distractions. I glanced over every room as I sped through the corridors looking for 'her'. I know that she must be here somewhere.

(Y/n)'s POV:

I was SO confused. Who were these 'Star Sans'' that the others were talking about? Would they hurt us? Attack us? Were the others going to be alright? Where was Killer taking me? ...... Why won't they let me help them?

I stared at my feet as Killer seemingly dragged us along. I was lost in thought till I heard the wall shortly ahead of us was blasted down, Killer cursing under his breath. "RUN!!" Killer screamed and I bolted, running as fast as I could away from the hole that was now behind me. Killer charged right at the figure that was cloaked within the smoke remaining from the debris.