Chapter 1: A Tale of Two Hot Sexy Lovers

Disclaimer: Contrary to the title, there will probably be no mention of any sexual activity within this chapter. This is just to stir away those who just want to read about hot lesbian sex. And if YOU read this, I will immediately take it down (YOU knows who they are). Also, this will not be a bashing (though there is a bit of it)

For this story, the two main characters will be myself, John, and my now-definitely-ex-girlfriend-yet-we're-still-friends D- ... I can't use her real name can I? This is a problem ... I really do love her name; it's one of the reasons I kind of fell in love with her, and also brings up a funny story as to how I came to know it. First of all, her name is unique. Well, at least to my eyes. When I first saw it, I honestly thought in my head that this would be the name I would name my daughter (also, at the time I was 14). I remember when I first talked to her, since that was the first time I'd ever engaged in a conversation with a girl other than my family. I loved saying her name. It just rolled off the tongue so nicely, I tried to use it every time I could in a conversation. The more I said it, the more I liked it and the more embarrassed I am of it now ... I've been pronouncing her name wrong the entire time. Kind of like that Tomato-Tomatoe business, except imagine a pubescent boy looking into the beautiful dark brown eyes of a girl who just told him that he's been pronouncing her name wrong the entire time. Combined with shyness and a bit of fear of girls, this was a major hit to the minuscule confidence I have obtained in order to talk to her. I'm just glad she didn't milk it or anything, because she just chuckled very adorably and pronounced the right way to say it in her very cute voice. And that's one other thing-her voice. It was just amazing. I know she didn't like it very much because she thought it sounded like a little kid or something, but I loved it. It was adorable. It made me wish that she would talk a bit more to me. Though, the problem was that I couldn't tell the difference between her fake mad tone, happy tone, mad tone, sad tone, annoyed tone, aggravated tone...