The break up

I brushed his hand off my shoulder. Why can't he just be like any other guy. Charming, protective, and honest?

"Oh c'mon Suzy, I didn't mean to do it, she was all over me!" he yelled. I walked faster not looking back. I'm done with him and that's final.

I walked home and opened the door. I stomped up the stair's and slammed my door. I'm not gonna cry because of him, he doesn't deserve me, at this point no one does

"Suzy, I'm home" my mom yelled. I sighed and laid down. I'm not feeling well enough to help her with anything.

She opened my room door and came in. "Suzy, are you okay" she asked me. I shook my head. "Not really, why?" I asked.

"I just wanted you to help me with the food" she said closing my door. I turned over looking out my window. There was this black and grey house that was on the top of a rocky hill for ages. I never went up there, but when I'm more curious i will go.

I closed my eyes thinking about life. I seen myself cuddling with someone and sleeping for hours but i guess that isn't gonna happen.

"Suzy, Food is ready!" I got up and walked down stairs. I sat at the table and put my head down. Why am I so tired?

I heard the glass plate softly fall on the table. I sat up and took my fork. "This again?" i asked looking at it. "What? I thought you loved steak" my mom sat down and started eating. I ate fast and went upstairs.

I sat on my bed looking around my room. Even though it was dark i still had this feeling something was wrong.