Pool Party!

Ponyboy: He would be trying to get a tan but can't because he's got way too much sunscreen on and hasn't rubbed it in. He would be reading a book while you and Steve try to drag him in the pool.

            Johnny: He would be sitting at the edge of the pool and would have his feet in and would be splashing them like a little kid. Then you'd hug him from behind and tackle him in.

         Sodapop: He would have you on his shoulders, and Steve would have his girlfriend on his, and the four of you would chicken fight. And then after that, the two of you would tan. Which the both of you would get tan.. all except-I mean.. let's just say Sodapop forgot to take his sunglasses off while tanning.

       Steve: He would have you on his shoulders, and Soda would have his girlfriend on his. The four of you would chicken fight. Then after that you two would play the color game.

    Dallas: You two would make out on the diving board for awhile and than you and Two-Bit would keep squirting him with water guns. Then he'd grab the water guns and break them in half. Two-Bit would run over and tell Darry, and Darry would yell at Dally and tell him he was buying new ones.

    Two-Bit: First he would try and put on some flippers, and attempt to walk in them, ending up falling on his face. Then you'd constantly bug Darry about when the food'll be ready.

   Darry: You tried telling him that it was gonna be real hot today, but he wouldn't listen and didn't put sunscreen on. He didn't get in the water once and kept grilling. He had a massive sunburn all over his back and was in a grumpy mood the whole night. Then when the party was over, you heard a scream from the shower.