First and final fight

Ponyboy: You two don't necessarily fight. You just usually disagree on one thing. And cooperate, usually the arguments are stupid. You make up pretty fast. Usually in five minutes.

   Johnny: You don't. Seriously. Not at all. Although you may tend to hurt each other's feelings without realizing, then someone apologizes. But you don't fight.

    Sodapop: You don't fight, but you argue about things. Simple things. Like if he wanted to go to a movie, but you wanted to go to a different one. He's similar to his younger brother, and then you take turns picking what to do. Generally the other apologizes-if there was a misunderstanding.

   Steve: You fight about once every week, about something. Sometimes they're big things, issues, feelings, etc.. Or they can be stupid things. You both end up mad and hurt. But usually right before the sun goes down, you both apologize. Never go to sleep angry.

  Dally: You fight every day. Yes, believe it or not, and you are not the problem. Dally is. He constantly hits on other girls, gets drunk, messes with the fuzz, etc.. You were fed up with this, not looking for a fight at all, just confronting him. He thought you were looking for a fight, and gets upset. You just ignore him. He acts all tuff about it, but then you find 30 voice mails on your phone from him. You eventually forgive him.

  Two-Bit: You both love joking around, and cracking jokes. Most of the time, being sarcastic. But sometimes it's hard to tell if he's using sarcasm. He made a small comment that fired you up, and you chewed him out. He told you to chill, and relax, and that it was only a joke. After about 10 minutes, you give in, and apologize.

  Darry: You have a good clean fight about once a month. Sometimes he gets way too stressed out, so you try and calm him down. But it doesn't work and he just explodes. Now, he says somethings he doesn't mean, and so you are hurt by this. Running to your room, and crying. Later that day, he apologies to you, and is way harder on himself. :(

      ~Sorry that last one was kinda sad. But anyway! Thank you FangirlFrazier for requesting the preference! I love making these! I hope you are all enjoying! Also, any preference requests?~