You become friends

Ponyboy: After that stupid debate at school, he felt pretty bad, and he said some things he didn't mean to say. You of course, thought nothing of it, and moved on. After school, he caught up to you, and apologized, you told him the apology wasn't necessary, but you said you appreciated it. He walked you home, and you've been doing that every day since.

Johnny: When the two of you caught your breath in the lot, you both said down. He told you thank you, and you questioned him about the situation. He told you everything, about his parents abusing him. You hugged him, and apologized, also telling him that he could stay with you if he wanted. He declined politely, and the two of you became best friends ever since.

Sodapop: Each day you kept going to the DX, you always saw Soda. You made small talk as he flirted on and on with you. One day you finally confronted him about being friends. He wanted more, but then again he didn't know you, so he decided to be friends with you for now. "Sodapop,"he introduced,"Sodapop Curtis." You liked how unique the name was,"Y/N,"you started,"Y/N Y/L/N."

Steve: You never really say the 'mysterious guy who fixed your car' again. But one day you were at Dairy Queen, getting some blizzards, and you saw someone who looked like him. Being you, you ran over to greet him. He recognized you instantly, and you both sat down, eating and chatting. You told him that you never got his name. "Steve Randle."
"Y/N Y/L/N."

   Dally: After the huge wild party, you took Dally to your place, and he slept on the couch. You didn't want to leave him, drunk and alone. In the morning, Dally questioned you,"Why are you doing this?" "Anything for a friend,"you replied. "We aren't friends. I don't know you." "It's never too late to start,"you answered,"I'm Y/N." He smirked,"Dallas Winston, call me Dally, babe."

Two-Bit: At school, you always saw that guy from the theater. And he was always laughing, always. And smiling. One day at lunch, he sat with you,"Hey I know you." "No you don't,"you assured him, but were lying. "You're that chic from the theater." You couldn't help but blush,"You're right, I'm Y/N."
"Keith Mathews, but call me Two-Bit,"he replied,"Cause I always get my two bits in!"
Ever since that day, you've been friends.

Darry: He didn't know why exactly you were helping him. It's not like he hasn't got hurt at work before. You bandaged the wounds. After that, he invited you to stay for dinner, and you excepted, after all, you we're friends with his two younger brothers. You laughed and chatted the whole night. Finally he asked,"What's you're name?" "Y/N, I know, you're Darry." He smiled at you're politeness. And you've been friends ever since.