He didn like being talked back to
Hated being touched
Never showed any emotion
And seemed very cocky

The song playing caught Ash's attention, he raised an eyebrow at his mother who shrugged. Ash was slightly more surprised when his mother began screaming along to the song, along with Dai and Lucky. Of course, Ash had to join in.

The four of them decided to scream along to songs, Ash become more and more surprised whe his mother knew the lyrics down to the T. He didn't know why he was as surprised as he was, he tended to blast the music as loud as he could in his room, it just never occurred to him that his mother listened.

Once they arrived, Cecilia parked in her designated area and the three boys followed her out. Dai was talking about something that seemed to have Cecilia's full attention, Lucky looked contempt besides his boyfriend. Ash coudnt help but smile at the scene in front o him.

Once inside, Ash went over to the large reception, and smiled as Katherine gave him her full attention. The two talked a little, and Katheribe told Ash she would be getting of for lunch in ten minutes, excitement ripped through Ash as he nodded, taking the passes from her hand, not missing the way Katherine touched his hand and let her own fingers linger a little.

He walked back over to his mother, and handed his friends the passes.

The four got on the elevator, and on the same floor as before, Sebastian got onto the elevator, so did Leanore. Ash tensed once he spotted her, but otherwise didn't say anything.

"Mr Thomas," Cecilia said, a smile on her face.

"Cecilia," Sebastian said, a look of surprise on his face. "I thought you were taking the rest of the day off and we're going to be working from hime."

Ash turned to glare at his mother, so they had had the opportunity to stay at home, but she had dragged them all here.

"I was going to," she said, a small smile on her face. "But then I remembered I have a lot of stuff to do, so I just had lunch at home and decided to come back in."

Sebastian turned his attention to Ash, who raised an eyebrow. "Kid," he said, scowling a little. "Don't mess about this time, this is a law office, not a playground."

"And," Ash said, a smile on his face. "You could actually smile for once, and I'm not talking the tight lipped one, I'm talking a real smile."

"Ashton," Cecilia hissed.

"You're quite rude, aren't you?" Sebastian said and Ash shrugged.

"I wouldn't say rude. I just wasn't taught how to politely pretend to be nice to people who get on my nerves." Ash also gave him a thumbs up.

Ash's phone buzzed, he held a finger up and he swore, he heard Dai make a noise at the back of his throat.

Katherine:
My break is soon

Ashton:
K

Ash slipped his phone back inside his pocket, giving his attention to Sbeastian. No one spoke for the remainder of the awkward elevator ride up. When the door opened on Cecilia's floor, he sighed as he stepped out.

"Thank god," he muttered.

"Come on, boys," Cecilia said, as she walked ahead of them. "My office."

"Actually," Ash said, causing his mother to stop in her tracks and turn around to look at him. "We'll stay out here, the sofa's are quite comfortable."

Cecilia eyed Ash and then her other sons and raised an eyebrow. "Is that right?"

Dai and Lucky didn't speak, but nodded. Cecilia eyed them once and sighed as she walked into her office.