The Deaf Mate {3}

"Ugh, I'm so bored," I sigh as I lay on my bed staring up at the ceiling.
"Well don't come to me, because I don't know what to do," Silver admits making me roll my eyes.
"I'd go out and do something but I don't know where to go," I admit earning a chuckle from Silver.
"That's because there's nothing fun! We need Jen," Silver says as I sit up and grab my phone checking it for any new messages.
"Jen must be asleep," I mumble setting my phone down and getting up from my bed.
"Where should we go Emma?" Silver asks and I shrug heading over to my closet to organize it while I figure out what I'm going to do.
"We could just go out and shop for new stuff for my room?" I suggest and Silver giggles.
"Sure! That sounds like fun," Silver announces excitedly and I smile as I head back over to my bed, grabbing my phone.
"Wait, before we leave how are we supposed to get anywhere if we don't have a ride?" I ask and Silver bursts out laughing.
"I totally forgot about that!" Silver laughs and I roll my eyes before I turn my phone on and message Jen.
"Wake up you dork! I need a ride so I can go places, I'm bored and want out of this house!!" I send and shut my phone back off shoving it into my back pocket, and then heading downstairs to see Mom sitting in the living room.
"Hi Mom," I sign when she looks over at me and smiles.
"Hi honey! Did you get any rest?" Mom asks signing and I shrug.
"Eh not really," I admit signing back.
"You plan on going somewhere?" Mom signs as she gets up from the couch and we head into the kitchen.
"Jen hasn't messaged me back so I'm not sure yet," I admit signing as I open the fridge looking for food.
"I can drive you, if thats what you want?" Mom signs and I shake my head after closing the fridge door.
"I'm okay, I'll probably just stay home," I sign and smile at her.
"Okay well, if you need anything I'll be outside in the back," Mom signs and I nod as I head back upstairs right when my phone vibrates, and I check it.
"I'm sorry! I can't at the moment, the parents are keeping me busy and I don't know when I'll be free!" Jen sent and I sigh tossing my phone on the bed when I go over to my body mirror, looking at myself and fixing my hair. When instantly I see the guy standing in my bedroom by the window. I spin around and start growling.
"How'd you find me?" I ask still growling and I don't sign.
"Your scent is intoxicating," He admits as I read his lips.
"And you're disgusting, now get out," I warn as he slowly makes his way towards me.
"I'm not leaving," He says and I growl louder.
"Do I need to help any?" Silver asks and I sigh deciding if I should let her handle this.
"Yeah go ahead, he won't listen to me," I admit when Silver takes over and grabs the hem of his shirt and pushes him up against the wall.
"Fucking leave, now," Silver growls and he chuckles.
"You're her wolf aren't you?" He asks and Silver pushes him against the wall harder.
"Shut the hell up and listen to me, and listen really good. Get the fuck out of this house, and do not come back. If you come back I'll kill you," Silver warns letting go of his shirt and backing away from him.
"Fine, but before I go the name is Zeke Wilson. Don't you forget it," Zeke says winking at us before climbing out the window and taking off.
"Can I have control back?" I ask and Sliver sighs giving me back control.
"Do you think he will come back?" Silver asks and I sigh, not knowing if he will come back or stay away for good.
"I don't know Silver, but the good thing is that he's gone now," I say and she agrees with me.
"Let's just sleep now, doing that wore me out," Silver admits and I nod as I change into my sleepwear and get under the covers, falling into a deep slumber.