The Deaf Mate {2}

"How long do we have to sit through this class?" Silver groans as I sigh in annoyance.
"It should be over soon. Now stop driving me crazy," I admit and Silver groans once again.
"Well, clearly this class is something that's driving me crazy right now, and I want to get out!" Silver announces when I run a hand through my hair.
"The bell should be ringing in five minutes. Just hold on a little bit longer," I say as I look up at the clock seeing five minutes are left and then onto Spanish class.
"Fine," Silver grumbles as I slouch back in my seat listening to Mrs Ever teach. As I squirm in my seat waiting for the bell to ring it finally goes off and I'm quickly collecting my bag, and leaving the class heading to my locker to find Jen waiting for me.
"Hi!" Jen waves smiling brightly at me.
"Hey Jen!" I smile signing as I open up my locker grabbing my Spanish books. When I close my locker Jen patiently waits for me.
"You ready for Spanish class?" Jen asks and I nod when I hear Silver growl.
"What's wrong Silver?" I asked she continues growling.
"Another wolf. He's from a different territory," Silver admits when I look around.
"What's going on Em?" Jen asks when I turn around and face her.
"There's another like me here," I admit signing and Jen looks at me weirdly.
"Are you sure?" Jen asks looking with me.
"Yes I'm sure. Silver can smell him," I say signing when instantly my eyes lock onto him and I softly growl.
"He's young," Silver says and I growl once more.
"Don't let that fool you Silver. He's dangerous and I'd rather keep my distance from him," I admit and Silver sighs.
"I guess your right. We should keep our distance," Silver agrees with me. Slowly but surely he turns around and in an instant his eyes are locked onto mine as we stand there closely watching one another.
"We need to get out of here," Silver growls as I drop my books to floor and whimper.
"Ugh I don't feel so good Silver," I admit when I slowly start falling towards the floor it getting closer and closer to my face when Jen quickly grabs me a worried look on her face.
"Em!" Jen yells when my vision fades out and my eyes close.
"Emma! Wake up goddamnit!" Silver growls as I groan out in pain before slowly opening my eyes up.
"What's going on?" I slowly asks and Silver sighs in relief.
"You passed out for some unknown reason," Silver admits when the door quickly opens and Jen comes in with my Mom right behind her.
"Emma oh god. Are you hurt?" Mom asks signing and I shake my head.
"No I'm fine mom. I just passed out that's all," I admit and Mom shakes her head in disbelief.
"You have to be more careful Emma. Luckily Jen was there to catch you," Mom admits sighing when I look over to see Jen with a worried look on her face.
"I'm sorry Mom, and I'm sorry Jen for worrying you," I sign and Jen softly smiles at me.
"It's okay Em. As long as your okay I'll be okay," Jen admits and I smile back.
"Now let's get you home so you can take it easy the rest of the day," Mom says signing as she helps me up off the bed and out the room. Instantly the feeling of knowing the other one is watching me washes over me again. Slowly I turn around and there he is, his eyes glued to me.
"Can we please hurry up and leave?" I ask signing when I turn back and face Mom.
"Yes Emma. Let's get going," Mom says signing as we quickly leave the school and get into her SUV.
"I'm sorry I worried you Mom. That wasn't my intention," I admit signing when she takes one hand off the steering wheel, and grabs one of my hands squeezing it.
"It still feels like he's watching us," Silver admits when I turn and look out the window seeing people, lots of people everywhere.
"I just don't like the way he seems. I'd rather stay away from him as far as possible," I admit shivering just thinking about him.
"Well I've got your back covered if anything, and I mean anything happens," Silver growls and I slightly smile.
"And I've got your back Silver. Nobody, I tell you nobody with think about wanting to screw with us," I growl and Silver chuckles.
"Heck yes girl, that's what I like to hear," Silver admits and I softly chuckle, rolling my eyes.
"I knew you'd say that," I sigh and Silver sighs as well.
"Let's just get home and get some well needed sleep," Silver admits yawning.
"Agreed," I say as I watch out the window while I wait to finally arrive back safe at home.