Episode 5:#DOUBLEUP

BAD GIRLS!

THE GORLS ARE BACK HOME NOW)

India intv•Soo yesterday we got back from San Francisco andd it's been really quiet. Imma just go head and just start something that's been started if that makes sense😂

India- Chyna
Chyna- Hey
India- girl how bout Aaliyah up there talking bout how you fake an-
Chyna- gets up and starts walking toward stairs*

Chyna intv•So India tells me thet Aaliyah is talking shit and I'm actually excited. I been waiting to pop this wanna be bitch.

Chyna- What was said?
Aaliyah- what are you talking about?
Chyna- claps*WHAT.WAS.SAID ABOUT ME WHEN I WAS ON THE FUCKING COMPUTER?
Aaliyah- Yo do you wanna fight?
Chyna- Yea wassup?!
Aaliyah- gets up*Alright
India- no,no,no!*holds Chyna back*We not doing this right now!
Chyna-IMMA ROCK YOU BITCH!NEXT TIME YOU GET SLICK IMMA ROCK YOU!
Aaliyah- Aight,tell me when you ready! *rolls eyes*

Aaliyah intv•Its making me soo FUSRATED at how much this girl is trying to pick on me and my clique. Your not gonna keep saying your going to beat my ass and next time you do...IM GOING TO BEAT YOURR ASS!

(LATER)

Tammy- applies lipstick*ahh here we go again! *sighs*
Loren- does duck lips as she flips her hair and kisses Chris*

Loren intv•So tonight we're going out to playhouse and it's gone be turnt. I'm wearing my timberlands in case a big bitch wanna try me.

The girls get in the limo and it is the most awkwardest ride ever. When they get to the club they party,dance, and take videos and pictures. The camera zooms in on Aaliyah drinking drink after drink....after drink..

Aaliyah intv•laughs*I am soo fucked up right now I can't even see like that! So me and the other girls decide it's time to go. Bye playhouse!😉💋

(LIMO)

Tammy- you good Aaliyah?
Aaliyah- holds hand on forehead*Noo bro I feel like I gotta throw up 🤢!
Tammy- lemme tie your hair up *grabs hair tie and starts tying it up*😴
Chyna- clears throat really loudly*I swear,I swearr😂
Aaliyah-YOU SWEAR YOU SWEAR WHAT?!IM TIED OF YA FUCKING MOUTH BITCH!*starts clapping*YOU ALWAYS.HAVE.SOMETHING.TO SAYY!!
Chyna- Cone shut me up then!!And stop yelling at me before I smack you bitch!
Aaliyah-gets up*COME SMACK ME THEN BITCH!
Chyna- that's what the fuck i though bitch. Foh
Aaliyah-OK BITCH AND YOUR NOT GONNA DO NOTHING!YOU GONE SIT YO UGLY ASS RIGHT THERE AND TAWK!

Saje intv• out of nowhere Aaliyah just starts going off! I can tell she's at her breaking point and she's about to snap!

(The limo arrives home)
Aaliyah- get me the FUCK out this limo yo.. *runs in house and up to her room*
Loren- runs after her*Wait!What you doing?!
Aaliyah- Starts putting on athletic clothes*Look Loren, I might be going home tonight!
Loren- No!Aaliyah you can't. Don't fight her please
Aaliyah- Shrugs* imma do what I gotta do!

Aaliyah intv• I'm gonna do this the way I know how to 🙂Bring it on bitch

(CHYNA IS IN THE ROOM ACROSS THE HALL)

Aaliyah-BITCH I BETCHU WONT COME OUT THAT ROOM!I BET!
Chyna- Wiping tears of anger*Yall better get that bitch for I hit her!I swear for god.
Aaliyah- YEA BITCH GO HEAD AND CRY ABOUT HOW YOUR MOTHERS NOT GONNA LIVE PAST 65!

Chyna intv•So you really wanna fight?

Everyone runs after Chyna as she busts in the room with Aaliyah. As soon as she gets in range, Chyna swings on Aaliyah. They both go on the ground pulling hair. Aaliyah gets on top,throwing hits. Eveyone gets them off the ground as they both have their head down. They continuously swing on eachother as they have a grip on each other's hair. They end up dragging eachother in the hallway as the production team have to get involved. The screen explodes as they finally let eachother go as Chyna's track comes out.