Meet Aaliyah

Aaliyah

23. Bronx,NY

Aaliyah pops up on the green screen

My name is Aaliyah,with two A's because she prettier than most,I'm 23 and And raised in the bronx!

I was originally born in Boston,MA but when I was 3 MY 2 older brothers,my mom and dad moved to the boogie down bronx!

Being from Brooklyn has made who I am,how I talk,how I FIGHT. Though,being from the projects is hard man. Hearing bitches arguing outside your apartment door everyday is not cute,foreal.

I've been a bad girls since I was fucking 13 years old! My mom ate my pizza,I told her to meet my outside and we fought! *laughs*Like that!
Me and my mother has went through some shit to say the least.

Aaliyah and Her mother Skype interview
Aaliyah-Smiles*You love me right?
Her mom- Shes a mess!Me and this girl right here have fought so many times!She has ran way,pulled a knife on me and so much more!
Aaliyah- chuckles*
Her mom- And she thinks it's funny!
Aaliyah- I think it's because of my father not being in my life.

Green screen interview

Aaliyah- My father was not in my lufe,just like almost every other father to say the least. I feel like that's why...I don't know. I just feel like him leaving me left a part of me empty and I hope I can find that part that makes me happy!

Hopefully coming on the Bad girls show can help me transform from this Hood,thugged out girl from the bronx to a,you know,nice young lady!