Meet " Ghetto Barbie"

Ghetto barbie

24. Atlanta,GA

Ghetto barbie appears on the green screen

GB- MY name is Ghetto Barbie aka GB and..I'm just here to turn the fuck up!Let's get this shit cracking!

The first thing people notice about me is my butt like..*laughs*Yes,it's real and *Gets out of chair and shakes ass*Shakes *sticks tounge out and sits back down*
It gets me into trouble a lil bit!2 years ago I use to strip in dance at Diamonds of Atlanta. People try to bash me for being a stripper but I don't really give a fuck...yall ain't paying my bills,ya nigga is

I consider myself to be a plus sized girl because even though I have a huge butt I got a lil stomach too...Growing up was kind've hard because back in high school,middle school and allat I was biggg. I'm talking the buns,cheese and the burger!

I got picked on alot but when I got to highschool I started to getting to whooping bitches' asses! I'm indestructible...Nobody can beat me! I am the definition of a brick wall. If any of the girls try me in the house they just gone get knocked out in one blow, and that's just that.

I think my problem is with men I don't really like opening up with them or talking to them. When I was growing up my dad kind've abused me and my older siblings so I think that's what has made me so quick to put up a wall!

Coming out of the bad girls club I want to learn how to be more open being around alot of people and not get so defensive! *smiles*