Meet Krystal

Krystal

24. Brooklyn,NY

Krystal pops up on green screen

Krystal: I'm Krystal,I'm 24 and I'm from Brooklyn Newyork! *smiles*

I'm kind've stuck up. I'm also kind've a bitch *laughs* I don't know where it comes from because growing up I was kind've the average kids,you know get clothes and gifts when it's time to. It's just I just HAVE to have my way or its literally the muthafuckin highway..

I'm known for stealing girls' boyfirends,baby daddues,whatever you wanna call it..

Krystal and her dad Skype interview
Her dad: This summer,I had a girl about her age come to my door saying "Where's your daughter at,I wanna fuck her up!" And they fought,in the driveway,over a dude..
Krystal- Rolls eyes and rubs arm as she smiles*

Green screen interview
Krystal: I don't know what it is,it's like when I see a fine ass guy I have the urge to kiss,have sex whatever you wanna call it with them!I feel like that's why alot of females hate me to be honest...

My problem with females are they're too bougie! I don't like fake girls,plastic girls, girls who think they're better than everyone else; none of that!If a bitch decide she wants to fight me,I'm gonna take the opportunity and run dat shit one em!

Coming out of the Bad Girls House I wanna become a more calmed down female. You know, living life by the word YOLO will only last so long and I'm afraid that I will end up permanently hurting myself...

Shows her taking a snapchat video*Bad girls club season 4 it's going the fuck down!!Get ready *blows kiss*