Episode 4:#HOERITUALS

BAD GIRLS!!

Different views of Downtown Los Angeles is shows as it spirals and zooms in on the lovely Bad Girls Club mansion.

Saje-walks downstairs and gasps*A letter huh?!
*She picks it up as it has rainbow colors on it and a bad girl heart*GIRLS GET DOWN HERE RIGHT FUCKING NOW!!
Aaliyah-Bitch it's bout early as fuck?Whatchu want man!
Saje-Look y'all! The letter says "Get ready to rumble and take of your clothes because your going to SAN FRANCISCO!!!"

The girls all jump up and down as they hype Aaliyah up while she starts millly rocking.

Loren intv•Ayye,were gonna be in my city!!Bay area hoe *laughs softly*

(Chris,Chyna,India and Saje hop in the confessional as they are dressed and ready to go to the airport)
Saje-holds gang sign up*Original 4 in this bitch!
India-starts twerkin*We finna head to San Francisco bihh
Chyna- starts twerking with her*Ayee
Chris- They wylin *laughs*But yea we gotta hit this plane ✈️ so peace ✌️!
India-Baddest 4 out!!

Tammy- YALL BITCHES READY TO GO?! *stands with the door open as the other girls walk down the stairs with their bags,trailing behind)

Tammy intv• Peace LA !!✌️😩

The camera shows the plane flying and then the plane landing in San Francisco,CA

Aaliyah intv•SOO by the time we get to Cisco it's already night time so we decide that instead of going out we're just gonna go get us some food 🥘 so yea

(LIMO)
Saje-Oh shit were on the Golden Gate Bridge!
India- fixes her hair as she has makeup mirror in her face*
Loren-covers face*
Aaliyah- Aww she's crying,what's wrong boo?
Loren-wipes face*I hate bridges oh my god!
India and Chyna roll their eyes*

India intv•Are you serious right now?This girl is really over here like tearing up and crying and shit over a BRIDGE. Girl bye I been over you and yo attention wanting ass.🙄

Loren-Someone carry me out this limo please!!*wipes tears*
Chris- come on ma *has Loren on her back and carries her in the restaurant as the girls follow behind*

Loren-Someone carry me out this limo please!!*wipes tears*Chris- come on ma *has Loren on her back and carries her in the restaurant as the girls follow behind*