CHAPTER 4

The clock hits 10am when I finally wake up. Today is the day I am going to know who BTS, the band everyone is talking about, really is about. I expect a lot from them since they have so many international fans. Naturally today I took a day off in order to get ready for the concert. I always feel like going to a show always requires a lot of preparation such as clothes, camera,... I'm really not used to go to a concert since it actually is my first time. To know exactly what i should take there I go to the living room where the girls were sleeping. They were both watching TV while eating cereals with milk. When Kim sees me she directly comes hug me.

Kim: Hiiiiii! y/n you don't know how excited I am I can't contain myself.
Y/n: I can see that, please don't get a heartattack when you see them. Both of you.

Kim and Julia are both laughing so hard. They both nod and tell me they will try not to. I then decide to ask Kim for help to prepare. They both come help me in my room. Kim is sitting on my bed while Julia is looking into my closet. It kind of feels weird to ask for help since I've always been very independant. While they are looking for things to put in my bag, I decide to check my phone. Once I unlock the phone my heart is hoping to see an unknown number's text but there is nothing at all. At this special time I feel really hurt. It is ridiculous to get hurt because of someone I don't even know but I can't help it.

Taehyung's point of view:

I currently am with the boys training for tonight's show. I kept writing a text to y/n but without ever sending it. I feel somehow scared. She will today find out about me and will go away. I don't think being with an idol is easy and she probably just isn't ready or even interested. Too many thoughts are going through my mind, I prefer staying silent. I guess time will tell. Y/n, I am sorry.

Rapmon: Tae come train with us you have been on your phone for ages.

I decide to start my training and forget about y/n. It is better for her. I will do her a favor.

Y/n point of view:

At 1pm we are finally done preparing.  Kim and Julia took their best looking dresses for the boys. I think they really are into them. They said they also are doing a little fan meeting the next day and that they are going, Kim said she got one for her sister so I can go. I don't really know what I am going to tell them.. I don't even listen to their song and I barely know the band's name I mean there is no point, is there?

At 2p.m we go into Julia's car and drive to a fast food to take some food while we will be waiting to go into the building where the concert takes place. Kim and I are in the back of the car, Kim making me listen to some of BTS songs. It sounds kinda good to be honest, I think I like it more and more as the songs play. I was checking my phone a lot but still no sign of Taehyung. I am so tired of this, why did he ask for number if it is for not to call? I really don't understand men sometimes.

We arrive at the parking lot in front of the building at 4pm. There already are a lot of people. In front of the building are at least a hundred persons and the concert is starting at 8pm which is insane. I really hope this BTS band is worth the wait because the weather is terrible, it is raining a lot and there is a very cold wind. I'm pretty sure I'll come back home sick.

Y/n: Kim why are we here so early?
Kim: There are already a lot of people and I want to have the best seats but I honestly think we should have come even earlier than that...

Kim and Julia are both convinced that it would have been better to come early in the morning but I couldn't understand. Why would someone be so dedicated to a band? It never happened to me since I listen to various type of songs. I never listen to one specific artist, my tastes change all the time.

During hours the girls are talking about how excited they are to see BTS while I am just here staring at my phone, still hoping for a text or a phone call from him.

After very long hours of waiting, the doors are finally opening, letting hundreds of people running to the seats like animals. I guess BTS really is great then. Kim and Julia both hold my hands and start running to front seats but they were already taken so we took seats that were in the middle. Songs from BTS started playing while we were waiting for the artists to come on stage. The lights suddently turn off and Kim Julia and all the rest of the public turn on a round light stick and start screaming. The boys are arriving on the stage with a lot of energy. The songs passes and I keep asking Kim what are the names of the songs playing to put a name to the musics. The members then start their solo songs : Reflection, Mama, First Love, Lie, Awake, Begin and at last Stigma. As the main screen zooms to the artist's face, my heart skip a beat...I recognize Taehyung's angelic smile... the Taehyung I know turns out to be a korean idol!!