CHAPTER 3

As time passes I start to get very sleepy. I decide to leave the girls alone fangirling and go to sleep already since I have to work tomorrow. I'm thinking of all of this coincidences and am wondering.. are they really just coincidences or are these persons BTS? Lost in my thoughts it takes hours for me to actually fall asleep. Should I ask them or should I act like nothing happened because honestly if they are not BTS I will feel so dumb.

It is 8 am when I wake up this morning, the sun is completely gone letting huge grey clouds all over the sky. Rain always makes me kind of sad plus it makes my head ache. As I go get breakfast in the kitchen I see the girls sleeping on the couch. After making myself some cereals I decide to take my blanket and put it on them. They must be cold like this. As Taehyung said, they should stay warm. Everyone is sick in the neighbourhood.

Once I am done taking my breakfast and preparing I head to the door and leave the flat to go to work. I arrive at 9 am when the bakery opens this day. There are already a lot of people in front of the main entrance so I quickly prepare myself and open the doors to everyone. I can feel there will be a lot of work today since my 2 colleagues are not here today; one for a medical reason and the other one is pregnant.

The first persons come in as I am putting everything in place. After a few hours of work it is finally time for me to take a break for lunch. During lunch I always go see a good friend of mind who is working at a restaurant just 2 blocks away from here. It is a nice place to relax and eat good food. As I get a table I can feel someone is watching me. I turn around and see Taehyung alone entering the restaurant. Once he is in, he comes to my table and ask me if I mind that he sits here. I'm surprised by his question because I do not know him but I still accept. What can I do anyway.

Taehyung: It is nice seeing you here y/n.
Y/n: Are you following me ?

He starts laughing pretty loudly

Taehyung: Of course not I'm sorry if it seems like it.
Y/n: Aren't your friends with you ?
Taehyung: No they had r... something to do.
Y/n: Alright.

I'm feeling very nervous but I need to ask him or I will never know...

Y/n: Tell me .. do you know BTS?

His face expression changes, his smile is fading away, his face going blank.

Taehyung: Why are you asking this to me ?
Y/n: One of the members have the same name as yours and another one the same name as your friend, Jin. Are you guys part of this band ?

Taehyung smiles nervously while looking away.

Taehyung: What a coincidence! I never heard of them.
Y/n: Oh okay... My friends are going to their concert tomorrow and they asked me to come as well.

He starts looking at me deep in the eyes.

Taehyung: Did you accept?
Y/n: Yeah. Never heard any of their music it will be new to me. Never heard kpop in general.

His face turns white. He starts biting his nails and looking away. After a few minutes of random talking the waitress comes and take our order. Once she leaves our conversation keep going:

Taehyung: Can you give me your phone number ?

I directly nod and give him my phone number. While he is typing my number I am looking closely at his face, he looks really perfect. I think I like him.
Once he is done he gives back my phone and start smiling:

Taehyung: What about I call you tonight ?
Y/n: Of course.

We both smile to each other. I really feel happy. He is such a sweet person I've known him for 2 days only but I can tell how amazing he is.
Our food arrives and we eat it pretty slowly but when I check the time on my phone I start eating faster and faster. He notices it:

Taehyung: You are late right ?
Y/n: Kind of...
Taehyung: When you are done please let me pay the bill.
Y/n: It's very nice of you really but I can pay it myself and...

He doesn't leave me finish my sentence and puts his hand on mine.

Taehyung: Don't worry about a thing. You will waste time paying. So please go and let me do this.

I feel very awkward but I nod.

Y/n: Thank you very much.. I will pay you back soon.. I owe you one.

He starts smiling and wave me goodbye. I start literally running not to be late for work. Once the clock hits 7pm I start taking my purse and coat and close the bakery making sure everything is in place. All lights are on in the streets since it soon will be christmas break. I start walking my phone in hands to check if Taehyung calls me but nothing yet.

I arrive at home when I see Kim cooking. It doesn't happen very often so I am extremely surprised. Kim has always cooked very badly so she lets me do it. But tonight she seems super happy and proud for making some pastas which is really cute. I smile at her and go sit at the table. She joins me a few minutes later once the food is ready.

As we begin eating Kim suddently gets a big smile on her face.

Kim: I can't believe I am seeing Jin tomorrow. I am going to die literally.
Y/n: Oh come on. If you die you are not going to enjoy the concert..
Kim: Right, I won't die then or at least I will try. Aren't you excited to see them?
Y/n: Kim.. I don't even know them..
Kim: Oh right! Let me put a song then you need to hear how they sound like! You will fall in love.

She gets her phone and start playing a song. The song itself is pretty catchy, I think I like it.

Kim: Isn't it awesome ? This song is Not Today, it's from their new album!
Y/n: Yeah it sounds cool.
Kim: I knew you would like it ! You have good tastes in music I am proud of you.

We both cringe. As the dinner finishes we both decide to go to sleep since we took a lot of time talking and listening to many musics from this band. I liked them all so far. Especially Stigma, I think I am in love with the voice of whoever is singing this. I get on my bed and decide to check my phone to see if Taehyung called me but nothing appears on the screen.. I go to sleep quite upset and disappointed.