Ch.44

4 months Later.....
It was Memorial day and I decided it would be nice to go to North Carolina for the holiday. J didn't tell me it got this hot in the south. Don't get me wrong, Seattle gets hot too. But this is some demon type shit. "Are you done Babe?" He asked. I shook my head no. "Wanna help me with my sandals." I laughed. "Sure Babe." He took my foot in his hand. He slipped them on and he took my hand and made me stand up. "You smell good Babe." He whispered in my ear all sultry like. "You smell good to Babe." I snaked my hand down the front of his pants. He pushed me head down on the bed. He slipped my maxi skirt up and caressed my ass. I felt his hard member against my ass and I bit my lip in pleasure. He fingered my treasure from the back. "You want this." He guided the tip on my wet slit. "Mhmm." I shook my head. He took my hair and pulled it. "What was that?" He asked. "Yes Jermaine." I said. He slid in and I gasped. He was striking so hard and so slow I was about to explode. We were so into it. "Jermaine baby-" His mama busted in. "Gahdamn it mama." He pulled out and fixed his self. He helped fix me up and I sat in his lap. I put my arms around his neck and smiled.
"Get a damn lock." We busted out laughing. "I'm about to take another shower because I need to wash this guilt off. Having yo mama bust in on us and shit." I laughed. "Well imma join you then." J teased. "Nothing sexual." I said walking to the bathroom. "No promises." He surrendered. I picked out a different outfit. I pulled out my light blue Jean overalls. A teal tank top to go inside. Then I topped it off my cute gold sandals. I went back into the bathroom and stripped. I played "Really Love" by D'Angelo. J came in behind me. He rubbed up behind me. "You really thought I wasn't gonna get what I wanted? " He laughed. He picked me up and we kissed really deep. He slid in and I dug my nails into his back. "Shit Lei." He grunted in my ear. He was in his final strokes and he set me back down. "I'm glad I'm on birth control." I laughed. "I think our roles reversed. I don't know why I'm constantly craving your body." He said as I washed his back. "I really can't explain that." I said rinsing off and getting out. "Me neither, but I ain't complaining." He smirked. "Me neither." I laughed. I just love the fact that this guy is mine and I get to see this side of him. People really just see Jermaine as this sweetheart but don't even know the better half. I love his agressive side. "I'm ready for you to meet most of my family." He said putting deodorant on. "I'm kinda nervous." I chuckled. "Don't be. They'll love you." He smiled. "A Lil help?" I signaled for him to buckle my bra. He buckled it and kissed my shoulder. I finished getting dressed and put my hair in a fishtail braid. "You might wanna put this on."
He handed me some Vic's Vaporub. "I ain't sick." I laughed. "No its for mosquitoes. They won't bite if you put some on. A little goes a long way." He said. He came over because I was still clueless. "Have a seat little girl." He instructed. I took a seat and he rubbed some onto my feet and legs. "It's an ingredient in the it that repels them." He said. "My lil country boy." I kissed his cheek. I finished rubbing the vics on arms and I noticed Jermaine staring at me. "What? Quit lookin at me." I pushed his head. "You're such a beautiful spirit Lei. I love every single thing about you guh." He said. I blushed and rolled my eyes. "Come on let's go." I pulled him off the bed. We left out the room and went downstairs.

"It's about time y'all came downstairs." Ms.Kay said. "Yes ma'am we was tryna get ready quickly." I packed my purse. "Yall also did something else quickly." She laughed. "Mama." J stale faced her. I started busting out laughing. "Come on Yall. " she said. We followed her to her car. I sat in front and J sat in the back with the food. We were literally down the road from the creek. It was a lot of people. "Don't worry baby they'll love you. If they don't it their fuckin fault." Ms.Kay rested her hand on my lap. "I told her the same thing mama." J laughed. We got out the car and I took a pan from the back. J walked beside me with the cooler. "Jermaine. It's been forever." A light skin dude came up. He was fine too but he ain't on my baby's level. "Wassup Nick." J put the cooler down and I walked away to set this hot ass pan down. "Who are you?" A little girl asked. "I'm Jermaine's girl friend." I smiled at her. "Well then Hi. I'm Brittney." She hugged me. "Hello to you too." I chuckled. "Brittney come her girl. Don't go bothering folks." Nick shouted with J by his side. "Oh she wasn't bothering me. She just fine." I said. "I was being rude and didn't introduce myself. I'm Nickolas, J's oldest cousin. This little booger right here is my daughter Brittney." He picked her up. "Let me down snot." She giggled. He sat her down and she ran to play with the other kids. "Well let's not stand here. I gotta introduce you to the rest of the family." J said. I grabbed his hand and walked until I felt someone jump on my back. "What in the entire fuck." I yelled. I looked behind me and it was Mina. "Hey girl." She smiled. I hugged her and laughed. "I don't see shit funny." This must of been their little family get away she was telling me about. "Auntie!!" Nini jumped on my leg. I picked her up. "Hey baby." I smiled and she kissed my cheeks. "God bless you baby." I smiled. "I got a gift for you when we get home." I tickled her. "Well let's go home now." She laughed. "No little girl. You gotta see your family." I poked and let her down. "Hey Bray." I hugged him. "Hey lil girl." He smiled. We walked to where J's family was packed in. Well here goes.

10 family members later.....
"Who is this Jermaine?" An old lady asked so rudely. "This is my girlfriend aunt Ruth." He said. I stuck my hand out so I could shake hers. She looked at it and laughed. "Why you so bitter Ruth?" Ma Kay laughed. "She ain't nun but a mutt like your mutt ass son." She spat. "You just mad because your husband left your for a white woman. You just a bitter bitch." Ma Kay snapped. J's grandma came over and rested her hand on top of Ma Kay's. "Baby. No one cares about what Ruth says your son is such a beautiful soul and so is his girlfriend. Don't let what Ruth said make you step outta character. Love sees no color and it's obvious Ruth wasn't taught that." She said. "With that being said." Grandma looked at Ruth and smiled. "Get you and yo nasty ass potatoe salad and go home because we don't need the negativity. " She patted her shoulder and walked off. J took my hand and lead me to the swings. "Well I wasn't expecting all of that." I laughed. "She just bitter as hell. Ever since unc left her she been on go with that funky ass attitude." I started laughing. "What's funny?" He looked puzzled. "I ain't never been called a mutt because I was mixed. People are usually happy to see I'm mixed." I pushed a curl behind my ear. "Auntie?" Nini came running to me with tears in her eyes. "What's wrong baby?" I picked her up. "Am I a mutt too?" She asked. "Ruth?" J mouthed. I shook my head. "No baby. Your so different, you're not weird. You're limited edition. Don't let her words hurt you. You're a beautiful lil soul with three missing teeth." I tickled her and wiped her tears. "I love you teetee." She hugged me. "I love you too my little minnow." I kissed her cheek. "Tinina! You scared us. Don't do that to us no more." Bray ran to us. He picked her up and hugged her tight. Mina mouthed me a soft thank you and they hugged us and went their separate ways. "You know racism isn't fully dead babe." He kissed my hand as I got off the swing. "I know honey." I shrugged.
____________________________________
A Lil update but I'm gonna put an end to this. Should I Do a sequel? Lemme know some I'm starting to think this book is trash but lemme know some.
Love yall 💙