Ch.17

Mina's POV
"So what you doing love?" I asked Bry. "Bout to put Inina in the tub and wash her hair. But if she don't act right she won't be going to Chuck E. Cheese." He said as he threw shade. Ever since the little park fiasco, he gave me his number and we talk on the phone or facetime each other. But lately we've been facetiming. "I'm here daddy. I got my favorite shampoot and everything." Nina said as she came running around the corner. "Hi Nina! " I said in the phone. "Hi my beautiful Barbie! " she said as she snatched the phone from Bry. "Daddy told me that your friend and uncle Mike is gonna watch me cause y'all are gonna leave me." She kissed her teeth. Inina is a smart and sassy lil thing. "I'm sorry babe, maybe next time you can go with us? " I said. "Nah, it's fine I'll just have all the pizza I want Friday and I'm not sharing. " she sang in the camera. I started to fake cry. "Oh fine I'll leave y'all the crusts. " she giggled. I stall faced baby girl. "I'll give you some but not daddy. " she tried to whisper. "So I can't get no pizza huh? " Bry said. "Nope." Nina giggled. "Why can't daddy get no pizza?" Bry chuckled."because you put soap in my eyes when you wash my hairs!" She dramatically exclaimed. I went into a fit of laughter, this lil girl is too much. "He be treating you like that Nina? " I asked. "Yep,and his feet be stinkin. " she made a sick face. "They must not stink to bad when you be sneaking in my room to sleep with me." He said in fake hurt voice. "Just kidding daddy I love you more than the air I breath. " she said as she hugged him. "That's a lot of love." Bry said. "Yep I learned about that today in class." Nina said. "Well, I went to Lei's house today." I said. "Lemme guess, you caught lei and jermaine coloring?" Bry laughed. "Oooo daddy, I wanna color with uncle maine." Nina smiled. "Nah, you aint be coloring for another 50 years." Bry said. "Why tho? " she frowned up. "Cause." He said. "But what happened?" Bry asked. "They were slow dancing like an old couple that've been together for 50 years." I said. "It's on my snap story. " I said as I drank some of my water. "That's so sweet with his young and in-love ass." Bry said as he was turning on nina's water. "Do I still have to get my hair washed daddy?" Nina cried. "Yes, you want your hair to be clean don't you?" He said as he put her in the tub. "Yes, but you hurt my eyes." She pouted. "How bout I'll come through tomorrow and wash your hair?" I smiled. "Please daddy can she? She has long hair like me." Nina pleaded. "Sure, I don't see why not?" Bry gave in. "Wash your body good and clean your lil toes." He said as he left the bathroom. "You just tryna have an excuse to come see me." Bry smirked. "Actually I wanna see that lil princess of yours." I smiled back. "Mina! What ya doing." My mom said as she came in sitting on my bed."Facetiming a friend." I said blushing. "Lemme see him. " mama said smirking. "Guh, he is fine like a glass of wine." Mama said. "You better not be in her facetiming that cooter. Ain't that what Gucci man said." Ma laughed. "That's Yo Gotti mama. " I said getting red in the face. I was so embarrassed. "Well imma leave y'all 'lone." She said leaving. "I hope you look ya mama when you get older, cause shawty is fine. Looking like diamond from playa's club." Bry licked his lips. I stall faced him. "Keep on nigga." I laughed. "How was your day Bry?" I said. "Boring, I was ready to get Home and her your voice and see my baby girl." He said as he laid on his bed. "Aaaww I missed you too ugly." I smiled. He stale faced me. "You know I love you messing with you Heem." I teased him. "Why you calling me by my government Jade ?" He laughed. "Daddy I'm sleepy. " Nina came in his room. "Ight lady bug. Tell Mina good night." He said. "Night mimi. "She smiled. "Night baby girl." I blew her a kiss. "I'll call you back." Better said. "OK heem. " I smiled. "Bye Jade." He said. We hung up on each other.
Brylin P.O.V.
"Daddy can you sing me a song." Baby girl asked. "Sure what you wanna hear?" I asked. "Promises by Jeanie." She smiled. I laughed at her. "Jhene, baby girl." I laughed. "I got you tho." I sang to her for about 2 minutes and she stopped me. "Daddy, do you like mimi like you liked mama? " she asked as she played with her little fingers. "I think I'm starting to like her like that. But what made you ask me that?" I said as I laid by my baby.girl. "Because I don't want a new mommy, because the one I been had left me. I just don't wanna get left again daddy." She started to cry. I picked her up in my arms and rocked her so I could soothe her. "Nobody is gonna leave you Inina, I will be here for you 1,000 years. Uncle Mike and Uncle Maine wouldn't leave together." I said. "Your daddy's right, I wouldn't trade my baby girl in for nothing." Mike said as he made his way from the threshold of the door. "You for real uncle mike? " she side eyed him while giggling. "Nawl, I'd trade you in for Eva Mendez, now that's a good piece of heaven." Mike said. Me and baby girl kissed our teeth at him and laughed. "You know I'm playing baby doll." Mike said as he came and sat on her bed. "Come give uncle Mike a bed time kiss and hug." He said with his arms out. Nina got out of my arms and squeezed Mike tight and licked his cheek giggling. "Night uncle mikey." She smiled. "Night baby girl." He smiled. They gave each other a handshake. "When you through come to the living room, I gotta hollar at ya." He said. "Aight." I said. "Night princess. Sleep tight you have school in the A.M." I kissed her cheek. "Night daddy." She yawned. I love my babygirl. I walked to the living room to sit with Mike. "Wassup, what did you have to tell me?" I sat. "Don't be mad but, I stopped at the store to buy groceries for the house and Serena stopped me." He said. "OK...... She's a crack head they always stop people to beg for money. She probably offered to suck yo dick for $5." I scoffed.
Flashback
"Where ya going?" I asked with tears in my eyes. "Far away from here I've had it with this shit and Troy loves me better." She said as she was throwing her things in a bag. "We have a daughter Rena, you just can't up and leave on us." I yelled causing a 2 year old Inina to wake up and cry. "Just shut the fuck up!" She seriously yelled at Inina. "I'm gone, bye." She walked out and slammed the door.
"Nawl bro, she looked and smelled like shit. She asked me if she could see her daughter. I said I'd talk to you about it ." He said. "Well the answer is hell no, she can't be emotionally damaging my daughter, she's too young for all this bull shit." I sighed. Mina was calling. "I gotta take this." I walked outta the living room. "Hey baby girl." I answered the facetime. "Hey baby boy. What's wrong?" She asked with concern. "Just a whole lotta bullshit." I sighed.
.................................................................................
Jade and Heem
Heem's baby mama
Michael white chocolate self
Lemme know how yall feeling.