Ch.21

Friday Morning

Lei's POV
This week has been riding smooth and tonight is Mina's date night. They've decided on going to Joe's Crab shack and a jazz club. She was gonna come over and get ready at my place. "Girl, what if I bust my ass." Mina said as she got in my car. "Girl you will be fine." I laughed at her hysteria. "Besides, You'll fall right into his arms if you do." Marisol cliche ass smiled. We looked at her and laughed. "Get in yo car and shut yo cliche ass up." I laughed. She mugged us and got in her car. "You ready for your date?!" I squealed. "Yea, I'm ready for bae to get all daddyish tonight." She smirked. "You better keep that cookie in the jar." I smiled. "For now,baby. Just for now." She laughed. We left the school discussing tonight and we were at the house faster than we thought. Marisol parked beside me. "Y'all ready to get baby girl glamorous? " Marisol said. "You know it." I smiled. I unlocked the door and we all rushed in. "Go get your butt in the shower. You know where everything is. I'll go get your clothes from the car." I said reminding myself. "OK, you still got that smell good body scrub?" Mina asked. "Of course. Now go get ready! " I rushed her. "I'll just stay here and find something to eat and I'll text my dad that I'll be late to his place." Marisol said going through my fridge. I walked outside looking at my phone and I bumped into some man. "Umm, is this the residence of Leilani Vasquez? " He asked. He was a handsome old man resembling Rick Fox.

 He was a handsome old man resembling Rick Fox

"Yes, it is. " I said feeling more comfortable seeing Jermaine. "Oh well, yea this paper said Lisa. My apologies for disturbing you." He waved his self off. Somethings up with this guy. "Hey babe." Jermaine said as he kissed my lips. "Hey love. That guy is really odd, I think he's a lil sus. " I said unlocking my car and opening my back door. He grabbed the clothes hanging up. "Thanks love." I said grabbing a shoe box. We walked in the house. "Gimme the clothes and I'm gonna take them upstairs. " I said. "Well I see I'm all girled out, I'll just swing by the house and take my mom out to eat. She finally doesn't have to go in today." He said. "Aaawww tell mama Kay I said Hi. " I said hugging him. "Alright Babe, be safe tonight until I get here,lock these doors down, set your ADT security system." He said pecking my lips. "Bye Jermaine. I'll be fine." I laughed. "OK, well good afternoon ladies. I'm gone! " he walked out. "I'm out the shower!" Mina shouted. "Here we come." I said. "I hope you shaved your coon." Marisol said. "Bitch, you so nasty." I laughed. We were in my room and Marisol was doing her hair and I took care of her make up. "Do I have my card? are my clothes here? Don't tell me I left my heels. " Mina panicked when Marisol finished her hair. "Calm your tits,everything is here. Breath Mina." I said soothing her. "See your mom is facetiming you." I said handing her the phone. "Hey baby I figured you were at my lil flowers house. Hey babies." She waved. "Hey Ma." Me and Marisol waved. "Well calm down, I know it's been a minute since you had a date and you're 17 hitting 18 and your curfew is 3. Be safe, be careful, and if you gettin' some. Remember no glove, no love." She said. "Mama! Really. " she laughed. "Well I'm gonna go cause me and yo daddy about to go on this lil bowling date. Bye Babies." She waved. "Bye mommy." We blew kisses. She hung up. "You don't need a cake face, so I'm going to give you a natural touch for tonight." I said. 15 minutes later I was done. She got her clothes from the bag and started to put them on. "You looked flawless babe." I said smiling. "Here borrow this purse and your all together." I said passing her my Henri Bendel. "Thanks Lei. I think I'm ready." She smiled. "You're to die for baby girl." Marisol smiled. "Let's ride." She said. We went downstairs and I set the security system and headed out. "Let's get you to Bray. " I smiled unlocking my car. "You get the Aux lady. It's your date, so play what you feel like listening to." I said pulling out. Mina was gonna go to her dad's first to get into something more relaxing.
Bray's POV
"So you like this girl huh don't ya baby?" My mama said rolling up my cuffs. "Yea, she ain't nothing like Serena. It's different this time Ma." I smiled thinking about her. "Well who's gonna watch Nini? " she asked rolling my other cuff. "Mike and her friend Marisol. She's a good girl." I said. "That's nice, they better do my grand baby right. " she said smiling at me. "Boy, if you don't look like Arthur." She chuckled. "What about Arthur? " my dad came in. "He looks like you at that age baby." She smiled. "Well you look good son but here." He handed me $200 dollars and a gold magnum. "Have fun but don't get to careless." He laughed. "Here dad, I'm financially good." I said hugging him. "Take it and save it for a rainy day then." He laughed. "Alright y'all. I love y'all but I gotta fine dime to meet. " I smiled. "Be careful baby." Mama hugged me. "Yes ma'am. " I said walking out. I went to my old room and picked Nini up from her nap. "Looks like nobody is eating pizza. " I said putting her on my shoulder. "Why you playing games daddy." She giggled. "Don't worry Marisol is going to pick it up." I smiled as I walked out the house. "Well I hope she gets the one with vegetables. " she smiled as I sat her in her car seat. "We'll see." I started the car. Jesus let tonight ride smooth.
Unknown POV
"Yes ma'am, I just saw her." I said. "Well Did you tell her. " Sofia said. "No, I froze up." I hung my head in shame. "Well you've been gone for a minute. So she wouldn't recognize your face. " she chuckled. "She had some tall NBA looking ass boy friend. "Aaaww she getting to old on me." She said in the phone. "I need to go, my pani popo might catch on fire if I don't watch them." She hung up. I'm going to try it again. I have to get her."
.................................................................................
Mina's date outfit.
Rick Fox????
Sofia????