~The Expedition~

Aaron's POV

*Play Song*

What is going on? 

My entire life I had felt nothing.

No feeling.

No emotion.

No happiness.

Now, out of the blue, this warm pleasure erupts in my heart.

The heart which has been trained to be empty, was now overflowing.

I raise my head and see through my bandanna to see Scaren addressing the men,I decide to listen.

"As you may know, we have Irene here with us...." A loud whoop erupts from one of the men's mouth and Scaren looks unamused. The man shuts his mouth and Scaren continues.

"There has been legend, that one of Irene's tomes contain riches beyond belief, but only Irene herself can open the tome. So I will chose 4 men or women to accompany Irene to the tome. If they prove successful, they will be given a good portion of the riches."

Everyone becomes silent, waiting to hear the select few. I don't even care, the riches and gold don't mean a thing to me. I just want to figure out what is this feeling, and why its like this.

"The men and women who have been chosen are Gene, Sasha, Zenix, and Aaron. You will depart in the morning. Be prepared for whatever, because the tome lies in the Yadrasil Forest, we have never been there and is unpredictable"

(Did I spell that right? Probably not because my English skills are...lets say not great )

Its just another stupid expedition. Lets get this over with.

I quickly glance in the direction of Irene's bedroom.

The old woman called her Aphmau.

Aphmau.....what a pretty name.

I shake my head of the thought and look away.

LIKEY? OKEY DOKEY!

SORRY FOR SHORT CHAPPIE!

Have a nice day my Crystals!