Chapter 21: Distraction

Tris P.O.V.
I wake the next morning, feeling un-rested with being awake so late last night. I turn around to Tobias' side of the bed and find it empty. Did he leave? I never asked him if he was going to work today.
After a few minutes of listening, I hear him in the kitchen. I get up and quickly finish in the bathroom, trying to get ready as quickly as possible. I am gonna need something to keep me steady today. My mind is trying hard to go into the memories and I am struggling to keep them at bay.
I get to the kitchen and see Tobias' back to me. God, he is so sexy. How can someone like that really be interested in me? That is a question that I ask myself everyday. He is wearing a plain white shirt which shows of every muscle in his back as he is working. He hasn't heard me yet, so I just get lost looking at him. He is so perfect. The abs, the muscles in his arms, the way he smiles, his full lips and his beautiful blue eyes. I stare a few more minutes and head into the kitchen.
I wrap my arms around his waist, my one hand going under his shirt. I kiss him on his shoulder blade above his shirt. "Morning," he says, with a hint of a smile in his voice. "Hey," I say, biting my bottom lip. I want him.
Now....
I let my hand under his shirt wander a bit lower to the strap of his pants. I can feel his breathing hitch as I do this. "Tris, I know why you want to do this, but it is not going to take everything away," he tells me.
"I know, but I need and want you. Please", I tell him, pleading clear in my voice. I feel his shoulder slump for a few seconds and my hand dipping into his pants a bit more. I am still holding him from behind and before I can register anything, he turns around and grabs me, picking me up and placing me on the kitchen counter. He starts kissing me hard. My lips are gonna be bruised after this, but I don't care. He grips me tighter and I grab onto his back, pulling him closer to me.
I bite his bottom lip, asking for entrance. He gives it to me and I start kissing him more. I forget everything else in this moment except him and that is what I want. This is what I want. Him. He picks me up and places me on the counter behind him, then after that things get a little...heated.
***
"I love you," I whisper in his neck, feeling shivers go through him. He gives me a kiss in the neck before answering, "I love you too."My legs and body still feeling like jelly. He stands in front of me, just staring into my eyes, as I stare into his.
After a few minutes he touches my cheek and says, "Let's get cleaned up and try to have breakfast." I can see a smile pull on the corners of his lips as he says this. He helps me from the counter and we go to clean up and have our breakfast.

Sorry this is really short, it's hard for me to write these kind of chapters considering ive never been in a relationship before.
Thanks for reading!
Be brave,

Christina Eaton 🔥