The man I used to love (H2OVanoss)

Evan did it. He rose to the top of the charts and in all the chaos, he forgot me... Ouch, right?

Not really, though. I'm still going strong. Maybe not as many views as I did when Evan was still around. When we were still friends.

We don't talk anymore. He's always busy, he started a separate channel where he does instrumental covers and stuff, he's not half bad. He even did some modeling for a bit, worked with Tove Lo, and Stephen for a song or two.

I still remember when I was the only one to hear him play his guitar. It was a secret only I knew and it made me feel special, to know something no one else did.

But now that's ruined. it's no longer sacred because now everyone knows he's amazing with his fingers.

I hit fifteen million subscribers the other day. Got a lot of praise from fans and the others, but no Evan. I guess I should've expected that.

Luke took me out to celebrate, I didn't want to go but it was a landmark and I could never turn Luke down. As usual, we got blasted.

--

Jonathan walked up to his home stumbling over his own two feet and giggling at the way the stars danced.

It's a bad thing to leave me alone with my thoughts, he thought. I just keep thinking of ways to beat the shit out of that Asian hunk if I ever see him again.

Jonathan woke with a groan. His head pounded and he could feel his phone buzzing in his jeans pocket. He grumbled, fishing it out and pressing the call button only to realize it was a text. It was from an unknown number.

Open your door, Jon.

He read. It was sent three minutes ago, so they might still be here, he thought. Gracelessly getting up from his bed, tired and hungover and didn't even think that it could possibly be a crazed serial kidnapper.

Jonathan opened the door looking tiredly at the person who sat on the front porch.

His hair was black, styled into a classy faux and he wore a pair of black Aviators and a dark suit. His skin was tan and Jonathan could see the cut of the man's jaw from where he stood in the doorway.

The man turned from looking out into the field next to his house to looking at him through his sunglasses. The man's mouth fell open slightly showing a set of white teeth. "H-hi," he stuttered. Jonathan's head still hurt, he stank, and he hadn't taken his Adderall yet so he just nodded and let the man in without a word.

Closing the door and heading to the bathroom, he changed into a band-t and a pair of boxers already forgetting that he has a stranger in his living room and taking his pills so at least three of his ten trains of thought would slow down before he grabbed his toothbrush.

Jonathan walked out of the bathroom, toothbrush hanging from the corner of his mouth because he'd already forgotten that this man is sitting in his living room. He jumps at the sight of him on the couch making the man chuckle. "Forget me already, Jay?" he asked and Jonathan scrunched his eyebrows in question until the man took off his glasses.

The toothbrush fell from his open mouth and he scrambled around a bit until he tripped over the coffee table and Evan held out a helping hand. Jonathan glared daggers at Evan and frowned. "What do you want?" he asked, standing on his own before he looked at the clock, it was two in the afternoon.

Evan pursed his lips rubbing the back of his neck. "You know, I always imagined you being a brunette," he said with a tentative smile and Jonathan felt his face heat up. "But, uh... Redhead is cool I-I mean- it suits you..." he sighed, "I wanted to apologize for a few things," he said and Jonathan scoffed. "Really? The Evan Fong want's to apologize?" he asked sarcastically, "Why am I convinced that this isn't your idea?" Evan's head bowed slightly and he sighed. "This was my idea actually. I may have gotten famous but that doesn't mean I let my actions be controlled by someone else," he said cooly.

Jonathan rolled his eyes. "Well?" I asked. "What are you gonna apologize for? As far as I'm concerned we've had no problems that require you flying to another country. In fact, we haven't talked in over four years. So, what could you possibly have to say that you couldn't have just told me over the phone!?" he fumed, digging his nails into the palm of his hand as to keep them from slipping and smacking the bastard.

Though, he'll admit that he was acting a bit colder than he should. But, hey, Evan's the one who left him in the dust so he could become Canada's next rising star. "I'm sorry I left you, and the others--the way I did it. It was... uncool and, I'm sorry." Jonathan nodded unsure whether or not to accept it in but actuality, he made up his mind two years ago.

"No," He stated plainly and Evan looked up at him confused. "What do you mean "no"?" he asked incredulously. "Maybe if you stopped by two years ago with something more sincere than a simple "I'm sorry" I might have forgiven you," he huffed.

"You know, I used to imagine that we'd meet at PAX. I'd be shy and confused and you'd aimlessly walk up to me and ask if I was okay, maybe offer to show me around and I just freeze. We'd hang out probably do something stupid then Luke would walk up and spout some nonsense and you'd finally put two and two together and then I'd be able to live my life knowing that I at least showed the man I love what I look like before we died of old age!" he exclaimed getting louder the more he spoke.

Evan tensed and Jonathan let out a shaky sigh, suddenly feeling like he was going to throw up. "There... I said it," he mumbled. "Jonathan..." Evan whispered. No. Just stop. Stop right there! he mentally screamed. "Why? Why didn't you tell me?" he asked taking a step closer. "Because I was scared!" He shouted. It was like a switch was flipped and just as quickly as he was angry he began crying. Jonathan put his face in his hands feeling the wet on his cheeks.

"Jonathan..." Evan whispered brokenly, but Jonathan held a hand out to halt him. "Get out," he said quietly. "Lis-" "Get out! Just fucking leave me alone!" Jonathan pushed him away and Evan stood back, shocked. "Okay," he swallowed thickly. "If that's what you want, Jon. I'll leave." and he did.

--

"And that's the story of how I lost the man I loved. I pushed him away, quite literally," Jonathan said with a sigh and his daughter raised her hand making him chuckle. "Yeah, Belle?" the teen girl cocked her head to the side. "If you got rid of the man you loved, then how did you meet papa?" she asked in confusion making him chuckle. "Well, Rhiannon..." he huffed, "that's a story for another time. And one that should be told from your father's point of view, isn't that right, Evan?"

The Asian walked out of the kitchen with a plate of sandwiches, shaking his head with a smile. "Well, unlike your father who can't summarize for the life of him," he smirked when Jonathan punched his broad shoulder, "I... hmm... Basically, I didn't actually leave. Well, I did, then I came right back with a moving truck and about thirty boxes and slowly through the years I worked my way back in and then I waited from the right time."

The girl raised a black eyebrow, her blue eyes like diamonds framed with dark eyelashes and tan skin. "Our parents are dorks," she sighed looking over to her sister who simply nodded. "No doubt," Lilium said, "But you have to think about it a bit. If daddy didn't push papa away and they made up quicker, we might've not been born. I mean if you think about it, our cells might not have been generated at the time, so if they made up quicker, then Aunt Gen wouldn't have been around to be our carrier and-" Rhiannon slapped a hand over her twin's mouth. "Okay! You're a super genius that can calculate and think over every possibility the could have happened ever, we get it."

Jonathan and Evan chuckled. "Happy birthday girls." they both said.

--

Hello again! Just to make up for that last one, ne? (;