Craig

Dedicated and Inspired by tusslee 

Craig drives me crazy in both the good and bad ways. his accent does things to me and I swear it takes everything in me not to pin him to the wall every time he speaks. He loves to come up behind me when I'm playing a game and then use that thick Brit-Irish accent the next thing I know he's pinned to the bed and the skype call is cleared out in the blink of an eye. We're polar opposites. He's short, I'm tall, he's quiet and calm, I'm loud and rambunctious, he's a trap and R&B/hip-hop kinda guy and I'm a rock and soul person. But I love him, I love the way he sways his hips to Eminem or Lotus Juice as he cooks breakfast, the way he mumbles in his sleep when he's having a good dream, the way he says my name on our special nights. Especially the way my name spills from his lips on our special nights. God, he drives me crazy and I love it. 

He's a fucking genius. He can figure out college level math equations in his head and I can barely look at them without getting a head ache, not to mention he graduated with a 4.0 so it makes sense. Some days I swear he's psychic he'll poke his head out the door and say 'Someone's at the door.' then the doorbell will ring, or he'll be taking a drink of his coffee in the morning then he says 'Your phone's ringing' low and behold not even two seconds later it starts ringing so I know that even if I ever would, which I won't, it would be pointless to cheat on him because he'll just know.

He has OCD so everything has a specific order it has to be in, all his clothes are arranged by color, he has to have an even number of sugar cubes in his coffee, and the games have to be arranged in alphabetical order from A to whatever letter they go up to. He's Bi-Polar but I'm with him every step of the way. I know don't have the best voice but he loves it when I sing it calms him down. He never wears shorts cause of the scars on his thighs and he always swims with a shirt on cause he's insecure even though his has the perfect body. He's an emotional person he always has been, he twirls his hair with his fingers when he's nervous and he's good at acting when he needs to even though he hates to lie.

He's secretly not so secretly an anime fan, I find it cute when he turns on Naruto when he thinks I'm asleep. He's witty and smart, he has a sly tongue and the best comebacks but no one can take him seriously cause he stutters when he speaks then starts to blush. He loves chipotle and Starbucks but he refuses to be a 'basic bitch' so he rarely goes. He's never been one to sugar coat things and he rarely gets a temper or a serious tone but you know shit's about to go down when it does. He's like a pinky toe, small, cute, and I've banged him on the table more than once. But out of all these things, the most important is that he's mine and I'm never gonna let him go.