Chapter 15

*3 months later*

Slam
Is the sound my locker makes as I shut it. I take out the nice smelling cologne I got for my boyfriend. It's our Three month anniversary and his birthday is coming up soon! So I thought that I should... you know, kill two birds with one stone.

What am I up to?

How's life going for you Areum?

Questions you're probably wondering. It's been a while since I've talked to you... pal. Is that what I should call you? I guess. I mean you're the only person that I talk too.

Well, dating Sung-yeol is honestly one of the best decisions I've made. He's such a cute boyfriend... but heck what do I know I've never been in a relationship.

It's the things he's done with me....

WHOA don't take that the wrong way.

Within the past 3 months that I've been dating Sung-yeol we haven't really... done anything. If you know what I mean. I haven't kissed him yet. The most physical contact we ever do is hug and hold hands. I don't know but I'm just not ready for kissing.

I'm weird.

But maybe today will be the day !

Anyway. Life back home, is not the same fairy tale.

My sister has gotten much much worse.

I think the principal is planning to expel her from school in about a week. Why? She drinks everyday, I don't have money for my own food because she would waste it all on soju. She goes to clubs every two days and meets a new guy. She brings home the new guy and she sleeps with him. She's become.... a slut kind of. I don't want to call my sister a slut.

It gets worse.

Every now and then she looses her mind. Completely. It would happen once every month but she would have a night where she drinks a little too much and starts to blame me, again, for the death of our parents.

"You stupid son of a bitch!!!" She would yell at me.

Then she would take a piece of broken glass and try to kill me. Sometimes she just cuts me. There's blood all over the walls from the various of times she has cut me.

I just really wanna help my sister. She's the talk of the school. She's still "Little Ms. Popular" but not just the way she would have wanted it to be.

Taehyung.... still hasn't talked to me.

I rarely see him in school anymore.

I just don't know what's the big deal. I'm dating Sung-yeol, so what?

I have to admit. I miss him. Taehyung was the only person that would take me on crazy adventures and would make me feel adrenaline in my blood. No matter what Taehyung has always brought a smile on my face. Whether we fought or spent detention together.

I know that was just one time but it was fun.

Enough backstory. Let's go back. I walk out of school waiting for Sung-yeol to come out. Slowly the school gets emptier and emptier. But no sign of Sung-yeol.

I wait for a few more minutes. And a worried Taehyung shows up. He's looking around. I wanna ask him what's wrong but I know he won't tell me.

His eyes finally meet with mine and he makes his way over to me. I want to move but I don't.

He grabs my wrist and pulls me back into the school. "Where are you taking me?" I ask him. He doesn't answer.

I snatch my wrist from his grip. "A simple 'hello' would have been nice." I say to him.

"Oh shut up" he grabs my wrist again and continues to drag me.

I notice that he's taking me to the boys' bathroom. "Where the hell are you taking me?" He's still walking and we walk inside the bathroom.

"You should see this." He whispers. He kicks open one of the bathroom stalls. Sung-yeol full on tongue kissing with Jeon Shinsa. I... I can't even-

"YAH JEON SUNG-YEOL!" I scream my lungs out.

To be continued....