Chapter: 7

My eyes were widened the entire class period. I couldn't forget what Yoongi told me and I couldn't focus in class. The bell range and everyone got up and ran quickly out of the door. I took my time and grabbed my books.

I walked over to my locker and packed my things to go home. I was completely calm, still thinking about what Yoongi had told me. I went into shock when I slammed locker shut just to see my sister there staring at me.

"I heard you slept over at a guy's house last night." She says, I keep quiet and look at my locker.

"Yah! I'm speaking to you!!" She says loudly. I keep my calm and stay quiet again.

"Ugh, I'll take it as a yes, you're such a whore you know." She's frustrated. "Did you tell mom and dad about me?"

"Eomma called me this morning, and-" I started to say before she interrupted, "You didn't snitch on me did you?"

Yes "No." I said calmly.

"You know it's funny... Eomma and Appa didn't even recognize that you were gone until I told them... I guess they don't seem to care about you, as much as I do." She said.

I let out a silent scoff. She hears me and gets angrier, she stands in front of me and pinches my arm as hard as she can. I know she's using all of her force just to pinch me.

"I hate that you don't answer me. How are you even related to me?!"

Ow!!

"You're always quiet, your friends are such losers and you're such a big slut having, God knows how many guys chase after you! Ughhhh!!!"

There's something wrong with her. Every time she has a personal problem she takes out her anger at me. She does things like pinching me, pulls my ear, and other stuff.

"Stay away from my perfect life!" She says and finally lets go. She storms off and tears start to swell up in my eyes. Her voice echoes in my head. The tears fall down to my face as I cover my ears and run. My bookbag flopping on my back, my legs take me to the hideout.

"Eomma and Appa don't care about you"

"Your friends are losers"

"You're such a big slut"

"How are you even related to me?!"

I enter the dark room, slam the door and lean against it. The tears fall as I slide down the door, sitting on the ground. I'm sobbing and I smell smoke.

Someone was here.

"What the hell do you want?" A familiar voice says. At that I look up as they dark room becomes bright.

Someone is here. And it's him. Taehyung.

He was there, at the light switch. He stands there looking at me with a cigarette in his mouth. I quickly wipe my face, getting up and adjusting my bookbag. "N-Nothing, I was just about to leave." I say, my voice wobbly. I turn around and reach for the door knob when he interrupted me and said "Yah... I said you could come in here any time you want."

"Are you okay?"

I hear him walking closer behind me. "My sister is having a problem." I turn around and see him standing in front of me. He sighs.

"Your sister? You're crying because of your sister?" He starts to raise his voice. I look down at me feet. "I've never seen you cry so much. And your sister treats you like complete bull crap, and you're crying because of her problem? Because of what? Her dress doesn't fit?"