Chapter 16: SURPRISE!!

Heyo~

So far guys we have 120 readers.

I'm. Freaking .Out. Help .Me

Anyway sorry for all the wackiness if the schedule like I said in the last  chapter,I'm going threw some things.

Enough about that sad sob story!
Time for the mushy stuff!!!!

Enjoy ~

∆(Y/N)'s POV∆

∆Big Time Skip Brought To You By: Starbucks∆

Its been a few months since the whole Love ~ Love ~ Paradise trip.

I hope we get to go again someday~
(Foreshadowing!!!!)

Pfft that winy happen!

I felt something hit me in the gut,not hard,but it still surprised me.

I look down, only to see my stomach, its grown a little past the four months I found out,about the whole pregnancy thing.

Still what was that?

I was making small circles on my stomach, with my pointer finger ,when I heard three Knocks on the door. I stood from my seat on the couch,and walked to the door.

I opened it to see the one and only Tom.

"Hey!"
I greet,happily.

"Come with me!"
Tom says,taking my hand in his,and running to his demon wagon thingy.

"Okay okay! I'm coming!"
I giggle.

I'm sat down on the seat across from Tom as we drive off to who knows where.

"Tom what are you doin-"

"We're here! Close your eyes! No peeking!"
Tom interrupts me placing his hands I've my eyes.

He leads me out of the wagon,and takes me down ,to what I think I could feel was, a brick road. After a while,we stopped,I felt as Toms hands left my shoulders,I hear foot steps walking away from my direction.

"Okay you can look now!"
Tom says excitedly.

I open my eyes to see Tom standing in front of me with His arms spread out,I look past him to see a beautiful house.