Chapter 10: V-day Week?

Heyo
Yes I did draw the pic above,
It is of me and Star__Cipher's Gravity Falls/SVTFOE
Crushes.
Shay is into demons and I'm into the 'bad boys'.
Also,
Remember the first few Chapters and how I said that This book is gonna be 10 chapters and 10 short stories?
Well the short stories will be canceled until book two, and the main story will go on,since we are kinda in the middle of the vacation on Love~ Love~ Paradise.
Anyway
Hope you
ENJOY~

∆(Y/N)'s POV∆

After the baby thing happened everyone went to their rooms,right now I'm on the end of the bed while Tom is laying down on his back.

I lower my head,just thinking of Marco's reaction  when Gina told him she was pregnant.

I feel the bed move to my left and I look to see Tom sitting up and rapping his arm around my waist.

"You know...(Y/N)....I-I was wondering w-what it would be like if...if we um,you..know, do what Marco and my little sister did,"
Tom says,

I look at him rather surprised.
I wouldn't think Tom would want to do that,
I mean he seems to be the kind of guy who doesn't want to be tied down by a family.

Tom see's me starring, and starts to look more nervous then before.

"I-I mean we don't have to I was just thinking out lo-"
I cut Tom off with a kiss.

Tom seemed more relaxed when I did,he broke the kiss and stared into my eyes.

"So...what do you think?"
He asked.

I smile,
"I was actually wondering the same thing,"

Tom smiles back,and me and kisses me once more.

I break the kiss this time and smirk.
Tom smirks back under standing, he kisses me again,while I kiss back.

(Wow a lot of kissing you two,)
(Also you should know what's happening hopefully, because ya I don't have the will to writ this part,I can handle the cuddling, kissing,and adult jokes, but this I can't*sighs*I'm weak😢)

∆Gina's POV∆

Me and Marco were just laying in bed,when I felt something on my stomach, I looked to see Marco's hand.

I smile and turn my head to look at him,to see that his eyes are closed.

I place my hand on top of his and slowly fall asleep.

∆Time Skip brought to you by:
Fictional Crushes ∆

∆(Y/N)'s POV∆

I walked down the stairs,vaguely remembering last night.

I get to the kitchen to see the girls smiling at me.

"Sooo~ (Y/N), I heard from a little bird that you and Tom were-"

"GINA ANOTHER WORD AND YOU ARE GONNA SIT IN THE CORNER THE REST OF THE DAY!"
I yelled, I can't believe them,snooping into my personal life.